2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD ECSB LLY

LlyDMax

The time has come to part ways with my truck. It's unfortunate but it happens to us all sometime!
The truck is a 05 LLY. Its a two owner truck and was completely stock when purchased from Mann Chevy in Flora, IN, I have owned it since 10/11. All service has been done on the truck regularly and except for bolt ons the only person who has done any other required work has been a diesel mechanic at Mann. Head gaskets were replaced and heads were checked 12/11, 4 injectors and the ECM reflashed 10/12 and in April the front pump seal on the trans was replaced and all fluids were flushed. This truck has been well taken care of and the Allison has never been limped. Danville Performance dyno tuned dsp5 which is controlled through the Edge CTS. The Edge allows you to keep tabs on anything and everything, a PPE boost gauge reads the rest. Banks Ram Air, LBZ mouthpiece, Sinister EGR delete, PPE fuel rail shim, MBRP down pipe, 5" Diamond Eye exhaust, PCV reroute, Danville plugs and an Air Dog 150. The truck is lowered on 3" Belltech shackles in the rear and the overload is pulled, sits about 6" lower than stock and even at this height pulls a trailer with no problems. I have the factory bumper and hitch as well as a hidden hitch from Curt for the roll pan and the factory shackles and the overload spring. The truck has 20" Fuel Octanes and 305/50 Toyo Proxes, I have a set of 17" aluminum Dodge wheels and Cooper tires that might be good for another winter. If you're "local" and are interested shoot me a PM so I can get you my number. I'm asking $21,000.

It does come with a tonneau cover and I have non-power tow mirrors to go with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0492.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg