2005 Cummins Engine 80k Ported Head,valvetrain,Flux2 Injectors, Studs, Manifold $5500

kyle03d

Rock Star
2005 Cummins Common Rail Engine

This motor has less than 75k Miles, I bought it out of a wrecked dodge and I had it in my truck for the last 8k miles. When I bought it(around 65k miles), I had the head Ported, Polished, Valve Job, Heavy Duty Valvetrain all done by Enterprise Engine. Also installed new gasket, Head Studs, Maxspool 2.5 Camshaft, Flux 2 Injectors, and ATS T4 Manifold.

This engine is in great shape and ready to run. Speaking of ready to run, if you don't plan on replacing an engine in a dodge, It has wiring harness pinned out ready for stand alone. Obd2 Port wired up, Throttle wires labeled, 1 Ignition on wire, one Constant power wire, Ground and its running. That simple.

2005 Cummins Less Than 80k
Ported Head/Valve Job/Valvetrain
F1 Diesel Flux 2 Injectors
Maxpool 2.5 Camshaft
ARP Headstuds
ATS T4 Manifold

$5,500
Kyle 937-869-0582

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cummins 001.jpg
    cummins 001.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • cummins 002.jpg
    cummins 002.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • cummins 003.jpg
    cummins 003.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
  • cummins 004.jpg
    cummins 004.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
Location? interested. our '05 excursion just blew its head gasket ..looking to convert... which cp3? ,

Last edited:
Can you provide all paperwork proving the work done by Enterprise Engine? Got receipts for most of the parts? Proof of mileage, etc etc...

I'll be giving you a call as soon as I get some other things for the project lined up...

Can you provide all paperwork proving the work done by Enterprise Engine? Got receipts for most of the parts? Proof of mileage, etc etc...

I'll be giving you a call as soon as I get some other things for the project lined up...

I found the receipts for the head work/Valvetrain from Enterprise Engine($2,324.12), Cam, and Head Studs. I have no way to prove the mileage unless somehow the ecm keeps it.

Looking to possibly swap into 2005 Excursion. What wiring is included? You mention the ecm and wires cut for pin outs etc.. What truck did you have it in and what was it doing.. ie a puller etc? you mention hd valve springs do you know what enterprise used?... I checked but can't recover and pm's or emails from before. I thought you had sent me some info?.
Thanks,
Deo

It has the stock harness and part of the harness on the truck side of the inline connectors. The wires are separated out for throttle pedal, obdii port, and ignition. These motors are very easy to wire up. It was in a 03 Chevy 2500HD. It never pulled, raced, etc.

Attached is what was done to the head.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbIR4a1GN6U"]05 Cummins Common Rail Engine For Sale - YouTube[/ame]

The flywheel shown in the video was only put on so it could be started. It is not included with engine.

Back