2005 Dodge 6 speed

redneckroot

It must not have spark
2005 3500 4x4 single rear wheel short bed
63K miles will change because I drive it everyday
factory nv 5600
4.10 gears, posi rear
power drivers seat, power heated mirrors, pretty much loaded besides leather.
Tires have about 3k on them
5" turbo back
K&N drop in
It needed an upper ball joint last spring, I replaced all 4 the tops are grease-able, While I had it apart I replaced the axle joints with grease-able ones. I change the oil every 3k. I bought it with 37k on it, I wasn't planning on selling but need to in order to get married and buy a house. I will be looking once it sells for a cheaper 10k or less dodge diesel.
Selling for what I owe $24,600.00
Located in NY 14009
Any questions let me know.
CIMG0786.jpg

I almost forgot, the only problem that I know of is it has one small ding in the tailgate that was there before I bought it, and the dealership I bought it from stuck the stupid chrome plastic crap door handle covers on it that the chrome on them is wrinkling up but they should come right off (or so I hope).

Yes dark grayish black cloth. Stock clutch, I never did anything to the truck power wise besides a tow tune on it trying to get some more mpgs.

CIMG0852.jpg

CIMG0841.jpg

CIMG0841.jpg

Price Drop 24,100 just made a payment. Need it gone before I loose the house I'm trying to get.

24,367, If you have a low mileage diesel 4x4 and aren't afraid to make a road trip to western pa, I know a guy that would probably buy it.

Back