2005 Dodge Cummins TRIPLE TURBO

I am flipping truck for what I paid for it and I am keeping most of the performance parts.

If anyone is interested in anything hit me.

Is that the same Big bad Dodge that Tony Burkhard used to kill at the sled pulls all the time with the Dirty Hooker? Nice truck!

Pretty much the same thing that happened to me with a certain gray mega cab I bought last winter. Going to pick up a block tomorrow..... I got effed for trusting someone a bit too much.

I see you joined the "I purchased garbage that Blacks built" club. Sorry for your loss man. Been there, done that. This motor was built by Industrials build; its a bad ass motor.

Is that the same Big bad Dodge that Tony Burkhard used to kill at the sled pulls all the time with the Dirty Hooker? Nice truck!

Probably the same. Truck had some high dollar parts but cheaped out in other areas. It was tuned like **** and was definitely under performing.

Yep, took a hit on it. Sold to me as a "long rod 6.4" with custom pistons. Turned out to be a Decked standard rod 6.4 with stock pistons, shimmed stock valve springs, cheaper push rods and the list continues. Gonna have the trans gone through as when I got it home it was leaking just sitting there. Knew something was up when I started taking bolts off by hand. Not giving up yet though. I'll get it running again.

Yep, took a hit on it. Sold to me as a "long rod 6.4" with custom pistons. Turned out to be a Decked standard rod 6.4 with stock pistons, shimmed stock valve springs, cheaper push rods and the list continues. Gonna have the trans gone through as when I got it home it was leaking just sitting there. Knew something was up when I started taking bolts off by hand. Not giving up yet though. I'll get it running again.

I found several surprises too when I opened up the trans. "Built 48re with standalone", guess his definition of built is different. Just had another guy tell me about the 4th gen he purchased from that same builder and the meas he has now.

Back