2005 Dodge QCSB for Sale

coon smile

I am buying a newer truck. So, I decided to list my current truck for sale.

2005 Dodge QCSB Laramie 4x4 w/ 170,684 miles - I only drive it on the weekend, but mileage may go up slightly.

$26,000 and currently located in Martinsburg, WV.

Good:
Billet 66/74/14 from ED
2nd Gen Stainless manifold and CR piping
100% over injectors from Scheid
PPE Dual CP3 w/ 85% II pump and stock Dodge pump
Smarty TNT-R
Full billet transmission (all shafts and drum)
Goerend converter and Suncoast shafts
DP3 cam w/ bolt on gear
Dual HD springs
New 20 over pistons w/ 70 thou fly cuts
Balanced rods and pistons
Engine was completely overhauled this past winter
New bearings, gaskets, block & head service
New water pump
Head got oversized seats and thread-in plugs
Arp 625s
Fluidamper
HTT intercooler
AFE intake manifold
ISSPRO performax gauges (all important ones)
Genos cup holder :)
Interior is in excellent condition
No rips/tears in seats

Bad:
Rocker panels have small rock chips.
One quarter size dent/chip on driverside bed bottom
Small dent in rear bumper
Nitto terras have one season left in them

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, and they represent everything mentioned above.

2012-05-26_18-06-21_88.jpg

2012-05-26_18-05-15_424.jpg

2012-05-26_18-05-59_290.jpg

2012-05-26_18-07-09_820.jpg

Truck has never been raced or pulled while it has been in my possession and with the new engine.

I may have forgot some things, but PM me for my number and we can talk about any question you may have.

Last edited:
Interior and engine pics to come....might need until after the holiday, as typically leave for work before the sun is up and don't get back to the house until 9pm.

Just pulled up these pictures on my laptop. Sorry about the quality. They were taken with my cell, and the color looks a lot better on the droid screen.

BUMP for ya kyle, definitely a sharp truck and very good price considering all the parts and condition. GLWS

Bump for you kyle the truck still looks as sharp as ever!

Thanks, Chaz.

The truck had right around 162,xxx miles when the engine was torn apart. I lost a soft plug in the head, and the water mixed with the oil which scorched the bearings. I didn't half-@ss anything on the new build. Firepunk Diesel out of Plain City, OH tore the engine out, and rebuilt it for me while I was working in WV.

The rebuild consisted of the following:

Complete block service (hot tanked, honed, checked for flat, etc.)
Crank serviced and polished
Complete head service by Engineered Diesel
ED also installed the oversize seats and thread-in plugs
New coolant bypass (Lazarsmith)
All new bearings (Mumau Diesel)
All new gaskets (Mumau Diesel)
All new pistons/rings (Mumau Diesel)
New water & oil pump (Mumau Diesel)
The pistons and rods were balanced (Firepunk Diesel)
New cam - DP3 which required the .070 valve reliefs (Diesel Pros)
New dual valve springs (Diesel Pros)

I put approximately ~8,000 miles on this build. It's solid (both myself and Firepunk tested this), and it does not leak any fluids.

Since the rebuild, I have also installed the following:

100% over injectors w/ Bosch Motorsport nozzles
ED Billet 66/74/14 (0 Miles)
HTT Intercooler

The Airdog, dual CP3s and stainless diesel manifold were installed just over a year ago.

If I can think of anything else, I will post later.

Thanks.

If you are interested in the truck but can't afford the $26,000, shoot me an offer with what you can spend, and I will let you know what I need to do to the truck to make that work for you.

Thanks.

Bump for an excellent truck, there were no short cuts taken in the rebuild.

Lavon

Bump for an excellent truck, there were no short cuts taken in the rebuild.

Lavon

Thanks, Lavon.

This man also refreshened (word?) the transmission at approximately 155,000 miles. I can't remember exactly what he did. New clutches and steels at the very least.

Transmission was refreshed and has TCS Billet input, intermediate, and output shafts, Billet Direct Drum with Billet piston and Machined reaction plate for maximum Direct holding power, full billet servo, billet accumulator piston, billet strut, 4.4 billet apply lever, billet anchor, and built street/race valve body, It has all new clutches steels, New bump and direct drum bushings. and a Suncoast Triple disc converter.

Transmission was refreshed and has TCS Billet input, intermediate, and output shafts, Billet Direct Drum with Billet piston and Machined reaction plate for maximum Direct holding power, full billet servo, billet accumulator piston, billet strut, 4.4 billet apply lever, billet anchor, and built street/race valve body, It has all new clutches steels, New bump and direct drum bushings. and a Suncoast Triple disc converter.

Little better description than mine LOL

Thanks for the correction on the converter.

I will be stealing your words and posting them on the other site.

Last edited:
Bump for ya....I have seen this truck when you worked down on the bridge in kesyer,It was always clean!!

Got with Firepunk and put together a build sheet, and Mumau emailed me all of my invoices for the engine build. I also have some videos if anyone is seriously interested.

Please do not waste hours of my time, as I have done for many. If you don't have the means to purchase this truck, do not contact me.

Thanks.

Back