2005 Duramax Lots of Mods For Sale or trade

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have for sale or trade a 2005 Chevy Duramax with 12 inch Cognite lift with dual Fox shocks, 22" Mazzi Hulk wheels with Kumho 37" tires. The tires are brand new. It also has a Bank's 6 Gun and a Crane Cams tuner. Dual Guage Pod(pyro and boost). The truck is loaded with every option, Bose sound, dual heat and a/c controls, dual power heated seats, steering wheel controls, etc. Has 36,000 miles on it. The factory leather was replaced with Katskins leather and ostrich seats. Door panels also have ostrich inserts. It has a cold air intake and Magnaflow 4" exhaust. Spray in bedliner. Remote start and alarm system. It has a spray in bed liner. Would be interested in trading for a Dodge Cummins truck. PM me or email me at blacksdieselperf@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• 10105264_2008271045491.jpg
    10105264_2008271045491.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 137
Make me a counter offer. Forgot to mention a few things about the truck. It has smoked headlights, euro taillinghts, black 3rd brake light, tinted windows, billet grill and bumper inserts, train horn, flame graphincs done in black on bottom of doors, still forgetting something.

make me an offer

Make me an offer... 2007 dodge 2500 mC 6.7L 16k miles with 9" Rock Krawler Kit, 20" DR wheels, 40" Truxus STS tires (pictured with old DC's), Donahoe Racing rear shocks, AirAid Intake, SuperChips Cortex Programmer, RBP (Rolling Big Power) exhaust, Iron Bull Front Bumper with Defender 8 Grille Guard option, Iron Bull Rear Bumper with Taillight guard Option, 12k Bulldog winches in front and rear, Iron Bull bed mount adjustable spare tire carrier, Iron Bull Mud Flaps, Iron Bull Custom Tribal Flame Drop Hitch, Custom Paint by Haloo with Mural Lab (smoke with skulls and Chameleon Flames on side and Skeleton Strip Club on tail gate)... Lots of money invested, here's a couple pics....

06-08Front25.jpg

06-08Rear3.jpg

DunesRunner08, are you wanting to trade with me or for the Dodge with the blown engine? If you wanna trade with me, pm a price on yours or what you had in mind for a trade.

Back