2005 EFI Plug and Play Conversion Harness Lee Rieff

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
New never installed plug and play EFI harness for a 2005 Dodge ram Auto or Manual. This conversion harness allows you to piggy back your stock 2005 ECM with a 2006-07 ECM. When using this harness you to still have factory auto trans functions, working dash and gauges. The setup is very clean and all the connections and harness wrap looks great.

Using this conversion harness you have no cutting or splicing. Just the ECM din connections. Connect the neg and positive ring terminals on the harness to your battery and plug in the new fuel relay where your stock one is located. You will need a 2006 or 2007 5.9 ECM and you keep your stock one in its current location. This comes with an aluminum mounting bracket shown in the pictures for the EFI capable ECM.

Price is $1,375.00 shipped with insurance and tracking to the lower 48.

IMG_1806_zpse2be997e.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_1803_zps9e7afd9a.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_1807_zpseaa6754e.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
Very interested in this. Why are you selling? And do you know if these harnesses work great or if there have been issues with them? I thought I read of a few guys not getting this harness to work on their trucks

Very interested in this. Why are you selling? And do you know if these harnesses work great or if there have been issues with them? I thought I read of a few guys not getting this harness to work on their trucks

I pulled my motor and trans in the 05 this spring and its currently being stripped and selling the truck off bone stock.

Lee mentioned this harness was built and tested on another 05 automatic truck Lee had in his shop. He also indicated this is the exact same setup "Hammer" has who is also a member on here running this same setup. He said he was having issues with the 03-04 trucks this was early on but the 05 auto's work providing you have an apps driven throttle pedals in the cab like the 06-07's.

I would only buy this if for sure you have a apps driven throttle in the cab and your build date on the truck is a 2005.

I know nothing about the harness or whatever I just have a friend who told me to watch for one who is very interested he just wanted to know who made it. Sorry ...

Yes my truck is an 05 with the apps on the pedal and I swapped the truck to a manual so I don't have to worry about trans control. Do u remember how much this was new?

I know nothing about the harness or whatever I just have a friend who told me to watch for one who is very interested he just wanted to know who made it. Sorry ...

Well if you would actually spend some time on here reading and comprehending what others post and discuss, you might learn a thing or two from time to time.... Instead of just using the site to try and sell your ****. Seriously, 40+ thread for selling your junk? Sheez. :bang

Wish I could convince myself to buy this from you frozen. It would fit my truck perfectly. Just don't know enough about all the SCI and EFI live wiring stuff to make it work.

I do alot of reading first off! I sell on here to help support my puller. excuse me being 19 and don't have a **** ton of money to blow on stuff I want. I work hard for what I have and sell to help pay for my sport. I asked one simple question. The OP answered it with no issue wasn't a smart ass like any of you.

I don't have enough posts to send a pm, however I am very interested in this. If you send me a pm I will contact you.

Since you never used it, are you aware that cruise will not work? This is quite the deal as the price has gone up to $2600 now.

Last edited:
I do alot of reading first off! I sell on here to help support my puller. excuse me being 19 and don't have a **** ton of money to blow on stuff I want. I work hard for what I have and sell to help pay for my sport. I asked one simple question. The OP answered it with no issue wasn't a smart ass like any of you.

Your butt hurt?

I don't have enough posts to send a pm, however I am very interested in this. If you send me a pm I will contact you.

Since you never used it, are you aware that cruise will not work? This is quite the deal as the price has gone up to $2600 now.

PM sent. Damn $2600 for the harness that has to be a typo I never buy anything diesel performance that goes up in value. Either I break it or take a loss selling it. :hehe:.

Back