2005 Escalade Platinaum ESV AWD

Big Block 88

Midwest Monsters
Well pops is gettin rid of his Caddy before winter so he is selling it cheap he wants 18,000 obo. It has a little over 100k miles and is LOADED with every single option GM had to offer that year, sunroof, twin LCD DVD players with remote, Navigation, BOSE 10 speaker, 6 disc changer, AWD, Air ride, Heated Cooled Seats and cup holders, 2nd row captains heated and cooled, factory 20 inch wheels, the list goes on and on. Truck is very clean no dents or scratches maybe just a few chips from the highway life, it has been mantained very well all synthetic oils and lubes oils changed every 3k miles only ran premium fuel it's entire life. he just wants it gone he has a new toy.

Just wanting to sell, and he is ready to move it NOW... Shoot him the right price and it's a gonner.

We just had the airbag service light come on not sure what it is most likely a switch for the side airbags is hwat we were told.

Just wanting to sell, and he is ready to move it NOW... Shoot him the right price and it's a gonner.

We just had the airbag service light come on not sure what it is most likely a switch for the side airbags is hwat we were told.

were is kansas?

Maybe post up some more pictures of it, what kind of mileage does it get?

I'll get you some more pics fellas of the interior and a few other things,

as stated I am near Topeka. And it is sitting at my place for sale right now.

My parents have the same exact vehicle. This is a super nice ride, rides awesome, good power with tons of options. Good luck with the sale

Truck is back up for sale, no one has even drove it this winter it has been sitting in the heated garage taking up room.

All dad has been doing is watching TV in the backseat when my mom is driveing him crazy...

Back