2005 qclb sport Laramie dually

ILLINOISRAM

INLINE INSANITY
I'm putting my truck up for sale. It is a 2005 5.9 cummins quad can long bed dually. It is a Laramie sport with black leather interior. It has the nv5600 manual Trans and 132000 miles. It is all stock except for a 4" AFE turbo back exhaust with muffler. About 8000 miles on Firestone transforce ht tires. B&W hitch. I've only got the one pic right now on my phone but I will get some more pics of the interior, motor and tires tomarrow. Reason for selling is it is our family truck and my daily driver and I'm wanting to go to a 4th gen qcsb. The heaviest thing I haul is the pulling truck and our 26ft camper. Truck runs great. Reason for selling is I have a piece of property that I'm wanting and if I can get it I will be staying around home a lot more. Lol Price is 24,500$ Pm. Me or call 217-8four1-eight52zero. Thanks Tim

3622dfc3.jpg

Okay well I just reread my ad and realized my copy and paste skills suck. I was messaging another guy about both my puller and my daily driver. The daily driver is for sale cause I want a new truck. The puller is for sale to help with the property purchase. I can't edit the post so I will clarify it this way. Sorry for the confusion.

Bump for a good guy and 2 nice trucks. Whoever buys these won't be disappointed!!!

Back