2005 removing headlight bulb? s

BAF250

Lead - Follow- or Move !!
How do you get the bulbs out ? Do they twist out or pull out the back, or do you have to remove the head light housing.

Thanks

yes, they twist out, and i'm pretty sure you have to pull the lights out to change them. It would make it alot easier

There are four bolts holding the housing in and you have to pull the housing to change the bulbs.

Huh??
Reach in there like a man and pull the bulb out...Unless my 05 is some crazy roomy freak.

You must have some tiny hands because the battery tray and windshield washer tank is in the way on the passager side and intake arm and battery tray are in the way on the drivers side as well as the header panel on my 06. I couldn't even see the head light bulbs when I went out and looked a minute ago.

easy enough to pull the assemblys out

just when you put the new bulbs in make sure the gasket from the old bulb isn't there anymore. I learned the hardway the bulb is hard as hell to twist in with the old gasket there :nail:

easy enough to pull the assemblys out

just when you put the new bulbs in make sure the gasket from the old bulb isn't there anymore. I learned the hardway the bulb is hard as hell to twist in with the old gasket there :nail:

Ditto

Back