2006 Chevy CCSB

1pieceatatime.

Comp Diesel Sponsor
2006 CCSB, 140k miles. Loaded, leather, sunroof, factory running boards. Overall decent truck. Cowl induction hood. No rot VERY clean by northeast standards. Has some paint chips on the rear wheel wells and some boot rub on the drivers rocker by the running board, driver seat shows common wear. The Truck was 110% stock when i bought it in may of 2011, this was its first winter in NY and it sat in my pole barn coming out once every week or two when the weather was nicer to stretch its legs. Its got husky liner floor mats front and rear, an Extang trifold tonneau cover, Reese rails and a brake box. 4" Diamond eye dp back with muffler, tuning is Dmax tuner.com stocks trans DSP5. Its been a great tow rig for me this summer, selling because i found an LMM i would like locally. Looking for $22,000 obo. Located in the Utica NY area.

241.jpg

370.jpg

Nice rig, been craigslist creeping on it for a couple weeks now

I do like it, i planned on keeping it for a while when i bought it. However, A local guy decided he is selling his LMM with a built trans and towing twins, so i want to send this one down the road. Ide probably part with my 01 also, but ide probably need to steal some parts off it to let it go for what someone would want to pay.

Back