2006 CR cyl head, rods,pistons and misc...

gmcz71502

All parts are off a 06 commonrail..
Cyl head has bent valves on cyl 2, I dont see any cracks... $200 plus shipping, if wanted can have magnafluxed or whatever on your dime but I will do my best to help out any way. includes rockers..

5 connecting rods $70plus shipping.

5 pistons they have 0.5 on top of them so probably not stock piston $70 plus shipping.

Oil pump $40plus shipping.

Alum timing cover that the cp3 pump bolts to $75plus shipping.

Rear main seal housing $20 plus shipping.

Oil cooler and housing that oil filter screws on to $75plus shipping.

Like I said if you have any questions please ask so everybody else can see also. I will do anything I can to help before anything is sold. I will get pics tomorrow of all the parts if needed.

Is there anyway you can have the head checked out? I am in the market for one. Thanks

Yes but it will make the price go up whatever it cost the price will go up. I know it has 2 bent valves on cyl 2...if your really serious let me know I will take it Monday.

will trade for 12valve parts...delivery valves, 5x16 injectors ask if interested...

Location? Sorry I'm on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

cyl head has been sold anybody need the other parts?? Make some offers

ha ha on the ecm, it got smashed by the rod that came out the block.. That has been a night mare from h.e.l.l. no sorry $70 plus shipping for the 5 pistons.

Back