2006 CR Performance Parts (Hamilton,Zex,GDP,and AFE)

rubberduck908

Its that time and I am in need of money to buy an engagement ring for my lady of nearly 5 years:

Hamilton Extreme Duty push rods, BNIB (Brand new in box) bought direct from Zach Hamilton
Will take $320 + shipping, Paid $349.99 + 12 for shipping

Zex dry nitrous Kit. Bought this kit off of a gentleman that had used 1 full bottle on his 5.0L mustang. Comes with several nitrous jets aka pills, all the braided stainless line covered by wiring loom to give it a sneakier look, Solenoid, a push button (go-go) switch and a flip (on/off) solenoid power/activation switch, and of course the 10lb bottle w/ brackets.
Asking $350 + shipping , Paid $400 for the complete kit

GDP Air Boss High Rise Intake Plenum w/ Grid Heater Delete, BNIB bought from Garrett at Pure Diesel Power. comes with new cummins intake plate and grid heater gaskets and fuel rail mounts
Will take $270 + shipping, Paid $299 plus shipping

AFE intake Tube and metal surround and cover. Used for 40k miles. Doesnt come with a filter since the original is better off in the trash. It is missing a few screws that hold the top on; however, i dont for see them being more than a few bucks from AFE.
Asking $120 + shipping

Headlights off an 06, swapped for Nightrunners.
Asking $100 + shipping.

All of the performance parts listed above besides the AFE parts were never used on my truck. I am open to offers and not interested in trades.
Please view this thread on CF for pictures: 2006 CR Performance Parts (Hamilton,Zex,GDP,and AFE) - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

I accept PAYPAL and Check/Cash/Money Orders as forms of payment

Thanks and feel free to shoot me a txt.

Devin Parker
(7 three one) 267-6836

Back