2006 dodge 2500 CTD reg cab

Johnny1

Here i have a dodge reg cab silver with 124k miles with 102k miles engine.

It has dual cp3s, with stock injectors.
AD165
S467 T4

Geroend tripple billet shaft trans. 48re
i have F1 130% over injectors ready to go, valve springs, and arp 625s ready to put in. Which i might put in within the next month.

the interior is leather- there are a few small dings and scratches.

Would that increase the value for someone whose looking here on COMPD?

i have NO idea how much this vehicle is worth.
but ima start at 21,000

DSC_0151_zpsk3gijz5x.jpg

DSC_0150_zpskxhe9u4g.jpg

Where are you located? Very interested.

Damn looked closer at the plate, nvmd that's a haul from ohio.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness that's a California plate! I want it so bad! Any interest in a 81 rcsb 2wd Chevy with a 600hp 12v and a fresh built 47rh?

If you aren't interested in a trade I am still interested in the truck. So where are you located?

its from cali all its life. why is a cali plate some OMG??

its from cali all its life. why is a cali plate some OMG??

I think they said that because of how far you are compared to where they are located. You are in fact located in CA, right? Wish it was on the east coast!!

The distance to get it was my reason for comment. If it was easy coast we would be talking price already.

Bump looks like a clean truck. Increase your odds of selling add more pictures to this thread.

FYI potential buyers. You can ship that truck coast to coast for $750 to $900 with a repetuble transport company. Well worth paying the shipping if your from the salt belt states. I do recommend doing a Google search on customer service and only use shippers with 5 years of history or more.

Well BUMP shes got a new ECM, 625s installed, and the 100% overs installed.

i was tracking down why cylinder bank A failed, and replaced the injectors and ECM, to find out it was the ECM :/ because of that i have to increase to 24k OBO

shes got the injectors installed PLUS the valve springs. reving 4k :D

excuse me about the mishap on the injectors. WHAT EVER flux 4.6s are those are what they are...lol

piXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:Cheer:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
Back