2006 Dodge 2500 Tranny help needed

AEmedic

I am active duty Air Force and while I was moving across country to a new base a few months ago, I
started to have serious Trans issues in my 2006 Dodge 2500 with a Cummins and the 48RE. We were living in and pulling our 5th wheel and started getting delayed shifting and shuddering right before it would shift/downshift. We had to stop in San Antonio, TX and have the trans rebuilt.
I had a shop called Gerald Kosub transmission INC do the rebuild and they were great and jumped right on it. I asked that they do whatever there is to do to make it last and work well with a 5th wheel. Turns out I lost my TC and 2nd gear. I got a triple disk billet TC, Billet input shaft, deeper alum pan, Goerend Valve Body, Strap(Transgo shift kit was put in first) and a number of better parts related to the rebuild. The Trans-Go shift kit was shifting poorly and having issues with shuttle shift so I ordered and had the Goerend Performance Valve Body installed by a local shop. I feel that the shop wasn't really in tune with dialing the transmission in and the truck seems to shudder a little when initially taking off under load. I want to take it to someone that can really dial it in.

Here is a list of what is in the tranny.
Triple Disc Billet TC - Precision of New Hampton
Billet Input Shaft - TSC
Goerend Valve body
Goerend Strap
Master kit - Borg Warner
Double Deep Trans Pan - Mag Hytec

Contact Jeff @ (404)557-4972. He will be glad to help you.

Back