2006 Dodge Powerwagon "Hot Street" Gas Puller

Ok Guys, don't haze me to bad for being on the gasser side!!! :poke:

Some things have changed for me, and I'm sad to say that I'm putting my Power Wagon up for sale. This truck is the highest hp Powerwagon that I know of. (3rd and 4th Gen)
-2006 Powerwagon
-65,xxx miles
-Laramie Package, Full Leather interior, Front seats heated, Factory Nav, Rear DVD player, power sliding rear window
-Built 6.1 SRT8 based HEMI. Should be about 630hp at the crank
-Block is bored. (Full Motor specs to serious buyer. Some parts will support a 440 stroker)
-G56 Trans with Centerforce Clutch
-11.5 AAM Rear axle. Geared to 4.56, Factory limited slip. Old 10.5 will go also
-Winch mount/winch are removed. Still have factory winch
-Skid Plates are removed, but still have all skid plates
-33/12.5/17 BFG All Terrains, 99% Tread mounted on chrome 17x9 Chrome Fuel Hostage wheels. Tires have about 100 miles on them and 20 hooks.
-will also come with 18x9 black and machined alum wheels (not sure of brand) with 295 Nitto Trail Grapplers 25% tread
-LED tailights, Halo Headlights. Stock ones will be included

I've had this truck since early 2007. Has never been wrecked. Truck does have some rock chips and scratches from the age.

It was a tough choice, but due to some changes in my life (kids getting older, wanting to build a new house) and rule changes. I no longer need this truck. Even at a 440, I'll be running with a 518 cu in limit for motors.

Price........ $33,000. This wll be a FIRM price. I have well over $12,000 just in the motor.
If someone is interested in it as a roller, we might be able to work something out.

If you have any questions, you can email me at shawdrainage@live.com or call/text me at 419-203-91zero zero
Thanks

image-27.jpg

image-26.jpg

image-25.jpg

image-20.jpg

image-28.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DuJG756taA&list=UUqHrGXPwGnJSpDojSIOYzFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU9oUKTq1P8&index=4&list=UUqHrGXPwGnJSpDojSIOYzFw

2nd video was when the rear dif decided that it wanted to see the sky. That's when the 10.5 was replaced with the 11.5 with the dif welded to the axle tubes.

That's cool they have a class for electronic/modern engines up there. I'm not aware of one down here in KY.

it's growing...... The younger guys are starting to get the hang of it since 2000-06 GM and 03+ Hemi trucks are getting cheaper. Plenty of aftermarket parts out there for them.

900+hp out of a NA Small Block is not an issue. And with fuel injection, tuning is a piece of cake.

Sharp truck. Seen it pull a lot over the years very strong runner.
Good luck on the sale jason

Thanks Brandon. I guess if it doesn't sell, I'll just have to build a SRT 440 stroker out of it.... The highest NA horsepower HEMI is a 448 @ about 925hp. I might try for it...

Bump one last time.

Starting to talk to engine builder, so if it doesn't get a hit soon. My wallet gets lighter!!!

Weighs about 6000 with me in it. (Back seats removed) Pull in 6500-6800 "street stock" or "Hot Street"

Would still be able to lose more weight if needed.

Bump...... Full interior is back in truck. I've put almost 300 miles on it this past weekend!!! All power options still work correctly!!! AC still blows cold!!!

Would be interested in 06+ Regular cab Cummins truck. Must be an auto. (starting to get the itch to go fast in the 1/4 again!!!)

Back