2006 Dodge Regular cab race truck

Works been real slow lately and having another payment isn't what I need right now. Id hate to sell it but for now I have more important priorities. This is Matts old truck, he's a great guy. I also have electric fans, fluidampr, 70lpm nozzles, external gate and dual progressive stage NX kit I could include at the right price. Thanks

Works been real slow lately and having another payment isn't what I need right now. Id hate to sell it but for now I have more important priorities. This is Matts old truck, he's a great guy. I also have electric fans, fluidampr, 70lpm nozzles, external gate and dual progressive stage NX kit I could include at the right price. Thanks

Hate to hear it man, but good luck with the sale!!

I'll add some more pictures later. Head lights work, tail light wiring was cut at the frame but you could easily wire it back up. Thanks

If anyones been trying to get ahold of me my phone has been acting up lately and I've been missing messages. Please re contact me if I don't respond,Thank you

I rode in that thing when it was a street truck, my ass was puckered for three days afterward. Free bump for one sweet ride, glws!

....the roll of duct tape and bottle of chloroform behind your seat is what had me worried. I really thought I was gonna go back home that night a changed man! :hehe: :hehe:

:lolly::lolly::lolly:LOLLOLLOL

Back