2006 F250 CCSB 4wd white/gold lariat CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN 118k miles

Scooter's Roofing

I don't have good pics loaded yet, but the truck looks like this:

2007_ford_f250_lariat_diesel_4x4_white_tan_26500_tri-cities_al_12373117.jpg

Truck was a one owner, bone stock, unmolested truck when I got it. Obviously garage kept as the sunroof weather seal is perfect and quiet up to 90mph, and the door panels have zero fade despite the never-tinted front windows.

Brand new OEM Carlite windshield installed correctly, fresh take-off Michelin tires with an extra 5 spoke 20" wheel underneath the truck in the spare tire location.

All emblems are perfect and un-faded, steering wheel is great, faux wood on the center console is perfect and unscratched.

The only flaws are:

one small scratch on the tailgate, one pencil erasier sized chip on the front facia, light wear on the driver's seat (very good shape, no tears/scuffs/etc.)

Chrome package and fairly rare sunroof in a Lariat.

Has a welded cooler, new OEM oil cooler, lowish mile 03 turbo and pedestal. SCT with Gearhead tunes, and straight pipe. I have the complete, uncut OEM exhaust in perfect shape if you want to return it to stock.

Truck starts perfect every time, hot or cold. New NAPA premium front rotors, new steering stabilizer. Truck runs/drives/stops/steers perfect and tight. Never been lifted, never had a hitch.

Rust free TX truck. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner 05-07 with these miles and options.

would like to trade plus cash for the right 6.7 Ford. If you're looking to downsize, let me know. BUT, I will consider any/all trade offers, so please feel free to PM me.

Back