2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Mopar1973

I thought this SUV might hold me over but in recent news of the Hellcat SRT coming out and the constant itch to own a viper I am putting my SRT8 Jeep up for sale.

Specs: 2006 Grand Cherokee SRT8, 49k miles, Brilliant Black exterior, gray 2 tone leather interior.

Exterior: Immaculate paint and no accidents, rims have minor curb rash from original owner. All stock minus 2 5" exhaust tips from the Borla catback.

Interior: Loaded, gray 2 tone leather, power/heated seats, factory NAV with satellite radio, sunroof, floor mats all the way around since day 1, carpet and seats in excellent condition, no stains or tears anywhere. BAD: leather wrapping on steering wheel starting to peel

Mods: Borla Catback exhaust, K&N Cold air intake, Billet Technologies Billet oil catch can, tint all the way around

Maintenance: 4 new nitto motiv tires, new pads and rotors all the way around, all oil changes and fluid services have been with synthetic oils.

Jeep is a blast to drive and needs nothing but a new home. I do not have to sell...but would like to put the money towards other things instead of seeing this sit while I work all the time. Price is $30,000 or best cash offer. Any ?s or for pics call Paul 856-449-1912. *I will take pics and upload within a day or so

Free bump for what sounds like a sweet ride. I've always thought the SRT8 Grand Cherokee was one of the coolest hot rods to come out of Detroit in the last 20 years. Post up some pictures, and glws!

Just googled hellcat srt. Holy chit! 700+ hp.
GLWS. Sounds like a sweet ride.

Sent from my XT1080

Well Damn. I wonder how two would look in the driveway? LOL

Bump! 29,500. Just rolled 50k, took it to Carlisle and showed it in the All Chrysler Nationals this past weekend.

Back