2006 Race Truck...

Laramie4x4

I'm still FASTER
Hey guys trying to get out of the diesel truck stuff for other adventures. I'm selling my 2006 quad cab short box truck with a certified 8.50 second cage in it. I will include the following with the truck slicks on beadlock wheels,transfer case, drive lines, radiator with flex a lite electric fans, full interior minus seats but I have a full set of leather plus a second dash if you wanted to remove the front section of cage. 3 inch lowering springs and lowering shackles on the truck as in the pictures. there are no shocks on it at the moment and I also have a complete new stock suspnesion minus leaf springs that we can talk bout. here are the pictures has a free and clear Colorado title. $15,000 obo

feel free to call or text me with any questions. Michael 303-565-6918

2011-05-01_17-29-52_87.jpg

2011-05-01_17-30-03_426.jpg

Glad I got my stuff from him before the incidents.

15k for a chassis??? What's so special about it? Cage can be done for 3k MAX

Besides all the fluff, sorry to see it not being put together.
Good luck.

Sent from my F'n space phone

$3000 for a cage seems about right regardless of what was paid. A lot more than I paid either way.

$3000 for a cage seems about right regardless of what was paid. A lot more than I paid either way.

No offense Adam, your truck is bad a$$, but a DOM cage in a square body truck, especially mig welded is not in the same ball park as a tigged cromo cage of this caliber.

Again don't take it the wrong way but like I said before that cage is worth 5k+.

The ad says "OBO" so there's no need to ding him on his price..You either have an offer or you don't...

Not directed at anyone specific...Just sayin for future post....

No offense Adam, your truck is bad a$$, but a DOM cage in a square body truck, especially mig welded is not in the same ball park as a tigged cromo cage of this caliber.

Again don't take it the wrong way but like I said before that cage is worth 5k+.

When you put it that way I could see the extra cost of the fancy cage.

Anyone willing to make an offer? slicks and a cage all you need is a motor and trans if you wanna race it.... seems easy if you ask me.

Thought this thing was long gone. Looked like a nice build, too bad you never finished.

Is the PCS still in the truck? Is the heater or the heater ducting still in the truck?

Post pics of the truck as it sits now. Better pics of the truck and suspension might help your sale.

Back