2007 2500 CCSB 4X4 5.9 with bad auto trans $10k OBO

foreman9984

Diesel Junkie
I am posting this for a customer of mine, he doesn't want to put anymore money into this truck because he has two others that are similar. It is a 2007 5.9 CCSB auto (needs rebuilt) cloth interior, 4x4, has rust on front and rear fenders. It had a new evaporator housing, new a/c compressor, has heavy front springs with longer shocks, air bags in rear, gooseneck in bed, it was a farm truck but cleans up looking decent minus the rust. It has 315 BFG ATs on it currently. It has a silverline 4" straight system on it, s&b intake and no performance module or tuner of any sort has ever been on it. I believe it has 172k miles. If I get the pic to load it is not the exact truck but looks identical minus the clearance lights. It is sitting at a transmission shop in Davenport, IA right now so if it rains we can get some actual pictures of the truck. He's asking $10k OBO as is. Thought it might make a nice common rail truck to build, engine runs strong, starts and runs great. Thanks. PM me for a phone number to call for more info.
images

Last edited:
Just talked to the owner yesterday, I believe he is putting a trans in it now and going to change the price. Didnt know it but the transmission shop brought it inside and already has it out and torn down. I will update today or tomorrow with what's going on, sorry for the confusion. I will have pics available as soon as I have them. Thanks.

Owner sent me pics so if anyone wants them send me a phone number or email and I'll send them over. He is having a transmission put in it so the price changes to $13k OBO.

Back