2007 3500 tipm wanted..diesel..6.7 only

dieselbeef

dick doggin
new used rebuilt whatever...lots online..tryin to not spend 800-1000 on one since idk if im keeping this pos or not

04692115 is the part number. any 6.7 diesel 2007 will fit...

Thought you had this figured out, you were going to sell it?

id try it if its cheap enough...if i had the reciept i could return it. its got a dorman replacement in it already...lifetime warranty thru seller if i had a reciept..

Call Dorman Tech Support, (866) 933-2911, tell them what you have going on. I bet they'll help.

Sucker :hehe:
You change your mind like I change underwear! At least once a week!!! :bang:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Call Dorman Tech Support, (866) 933-2911, tell them what you have going on. I bet they'll help.

they will only warranty it thru the seller. seller requires a reciept for warranty...so far anyways. i dont know ayone in the auto business that will say they sold me one so...kinda working on it still

i aint a sucker bitch. i got this pos and i gotta make it work or unload it. til it sells i gotta do something. not gonna let it it here unuseable til then. even if i get it mostly fixed im gonna sell it...

maybe yer rich enough to let it rot down in yer driveway but i gotta try to recoup my 21k...thanks for the help 1320. bad enough dealing with this fookin junk without dumbass input too

Any idea who “the seller” is? Are there any serial numbers or anything on it? Did you buy it from an individual or a dealer? Just trying to help.

private seller..i just gonna order one and if it works ill be gtg with the pos for awhile..cant hardly sell it not working. if it dont work i can return the new one..if it does ill try to return the old one..

You could try Mac's TIPM rebuilders. I used them for my 2011. I will admit though I had issues and it took three but the current one has been flawless. They took the first two back with only minor questions/diag.

Last edited:
So you bought a doorman replacement TIPM but can't return it because you don't have a reciept or know who you bought it from. I must have smoked too much weed at lunch. I'm corn-fuse-ed. :hehe: Or are you saying the truck, when you bought it, already had the replacement in it? Maybe that's where I got lost.

I'm trying to keep up with cha' bro. As mentioned...it's kinda hard. :D

When he bought the truck, it already had a Dorman replacement in it. I’m thinking if it has a label or serial number on it I MAY be able to track down where and when it was bought and POSSIBLY get an invoice. But, alas, he hasn’t found a label on it yet….

When he bought the truck, it already had a Dorman replacement in it. I’m thinking if it has a label or serial number on it I MAY be able to track down where and when it was bought and POSSIBLY get an invoice. But, alas, he hasn’t found a label on it yet….
He's probably too busy looking at lingerie adds on Facebook again...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

im ok fellas...been busy getting ready for school and working on his truck...visiting my mom 80 mi away...anyways...yea i bought the truck had a repl dorman on it..theyre iifetime warranty if ya have a reciept...was kinda hoping someone here would be able to ummm...help me out finding one....lol

the label is half ripped off and some kind of void if removed sticker is off it also...ill get a pic probly tomorrow gonna work on it again

i ordered one from amazon..650$..easy to return if it doesnt fix anyhting..even if it does..i might return it..buy one from orielly or one of the chains so i can use the lifetime warranty if needed.

my buddy says put the old one in the box and return it to amazon for a refund and say the return is for a defective product..idk about that tho...i dont need any grief..i got plenty

those lingerie ads are awesome...idk how i get them but makes my page a good morning..lol

my buddy says put the old one in the box and return it to amazon for a refund and say the return is for a defective product..idk about that tho...i dont need any grief..i got plenty
That's stealing no matter how you slice it.

Back