2007 4x4 Laramie, black, 6spd!!

VTECSTI

THE THREAD KILLER
Well, I am strongly considering selling my pickup and getting a car for the time, I don't need two after all! Asking $27,000
Ill get down to the good stuff right away:

2007 dodge ram 3500 SRW quad cab longbed
153,000 miles
truck7.jpg

truck6.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck2.jpg

The trucks grille is painted black now

exterior
leveled w/ Daystar spacers and shocks
custom diesel steering box stabilizer
18x9" XD Spy wheels wrapped in 295/65/18 Nitto trail grappler MTs
Frontier front replacement
Frontier Rear replacement
Recon LED taillights
Blackhoused stock headlights

Interior
Not much to mention, its in GREAT condition with no tears
laramie leather with wood trim

Engine
a few hundred miles into owning the pickup it spun a rod bearing (previous owner left me a surprise) so the truck got a brand new longblock from Houston Engine service (I have the paperwork)
Engine currently has ~53,000 miles on it but will have more seeing as it is my daily driver
HTT 64/65/12 turbo
2nd gen exhaust manifold swap
5" turbo back exhaust back to a centered over the axle dump w/ 8" tip
S06 Smarty
Valair 3800# sprung hub Dual Disc (shifts like butter)
Truck is currently 4k miles into its amsoil interval (will come with the oil i have left as well as the donaldson fuel filters)

The bad
small oil leak from the Turbo oil drain line
AC compressor and lines are brand new but AC works intermittently, Will look into it before selling.

Like I said at the top I am looking to get something smaller for my college commutes and already have a pickup for everything else I need. Please PM me or email with questions @ tylersteeb@gvtc.com, will get a quick response! The truck is located just north of San Antonio but am willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sir, I appreciate it! Changed Price to OBO, Would love to get a car before the fall -- this big boy doesnt fit in my garage!

Got someone actin like he may buy it so if he does ill see what i can do! itll take me a bit bc im deployed tho lol

new Upper ball joints
New Front hub assemblies
Replaced Rear pinion bearing
new Rotors and pads up front and pads in rear
AC system is getting replaced right now as well.

Probably should have mentioned this earlier but I was not thinking --- Early 07 with the 5.9L!

old video after the 2nd gen manifold swap to give you an idea of the sound change

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2vznBL-mPM&ytsession=WZvSyXQT08Gnl-sYj4jL-bYk60JZAem0KYIjzgYX0c7hr6pcx1HEOGBmBJcxFQbxhyrQSCc5miTZQJmRGoDnvIU2JBGYGLzZlntSZherOFD5Dzd2UHQWAVVC6PDHrg35gfA2StMSz5HFIrvACz4duQtgb0GX_-GqZ0M-FUjwi2ygCpDok4u4aa_TMShCcS9_CtHpQRrTG9hd-Y9VUOz274kxUJXJ-KhT-G6cpF_6KCPwQ0ZDr8xbVeJEChMy9JSBE3OE7c4poltwBPyk4ZkELg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2vznBL-mPM&ytsession=WZvSyXQT08Gnl-sYj4jL-bYk60JZAem0KYIjzgYX0c7hr6pcx1HEOGBmBJcxFQbxhyrQSCc5miTZQJmRGoDnvIU2JBGYGLzZlntSZherOFD5Dzd2UHQWAVVC6PDHrg35gfA2StMSz5HFIrvACz4duQtgb0GX_-GqZ0M-FUjwi2ygCpDok4u4aa_TMShCcS9_CtHpQRrTG9hd-Y9VUOz274kxUJXJ-KhT-G6cpF_6KCPwQ0ZDr8xbVeJEChMy9JSBE3OE7c4poltwBPyk4ZkELg[/ame]

Back