2007 5.9L Cylinder Head

undrpsi

I have a bone stock cylinder head that came off of a 2007 5.9. It has already been to the machine shop and been spec'd and checked. Has also been baked and cleaned. No issues whatsoever.

I would be more than happy to get freight quotes and drop if off at a freight dock in Houston. If you are in TX and within a couple hours drive, I will deliver it for some diesel.

$650 plus freight or diesel.

Any questions? PM me.

Justin

Last edited:
How many miles and is it the one that you talked about earlier that has been checked. Now I just need Joe to mill it and put a purty intake on it.

Thanks Jared

How many miles and is it the one that you talked about earlier that has been checked. Now I just need Joe to mill it and put a purty intake on it.

Thanks Jared

Hey Jared - It's not the same one listed above, but I've got another in same condition. This one has about 76K on it. Stripped, spec'd and checked. I can help out with the milling of the head, and manifold. Joe lives 5 minutes from me, and I'm normally at his shop every few days.

I'm also up in Austin twice a month, so I might be able to get it up there. LMK - I'll do what I can to help out.

Justin

My customer doesnt know that he wants to do a side intake now so I'm sorry for getting the interest up. Bump for a good price....

Back