2007 Chevy 2500 HD Classic LBZ 65k miles

Big Block 88

Midwest Monsters
Well I think I'm gonna get me a new truck in a bit and i figure I might aswell try and sell this pig. And start saving my dollars...

The truck is a very clean 2007 Silverado Classic 2500 HD with 1 LT trim package. Basically power windows and locks driver seat and that is it... I've owned the truck since it had around 19k miles it was my dealers persoanl truck. Grey cloth interior LBZ Allison 6 speed 4x4, Greystone metalic in color Interior is perfect (1 light out in dash behind dual climate controls) and still smells new.

Performance side it has a DSP 5 switch with stock, lope, tow, sport and race tunes from various well known tuners. The tranny is stock and has been limped one time when I first got it tuned totally my fault not letting the trans learn the new power. Has a bullydog RFI intake and box, trippin gauge pod in over head console with auto meter boost and pyro. Has cognito HD tie rods better than sleeves, wheels are 2008 H2 polished aluminum with Hankook RF10 285 75R17 with about 75-80 percent tread remaining, new bilstien 5100's long travel modification made by NorCal trucks. Truck dynoed 1 1/2 years ago and made 437 hp and 1051 Tq I was having tuning issues at the time and was having a hard time holding fuel pressure my lift pump was not hooked up. No lift pump anymore I took it off and sold it to a buddy. Trucks with built trans with the same tuning have all made over 525 hp and 1000 ft lbs.

Trucks exterior is in good shape typical rock chips and scratches from daily driving the bed has some shotty touch up work but it looks awsome from 2 feet, has been down rock roads so it has some rock rash on the rockers typical for GM trucks. B&W turnover ball brake controler

$29,000 obo may consider partail trades for a cheaper 4x4 diesel, dodge with a stick 12 valve and maybe 24 valve, ford with a 7.3 stick higher mileage d-max allison or stick. Would llike trade to be around 15k or less in value.

Last edited:
Trades plus cash welcome, would take a clean higher mileage cummins 4x4 12 or 24 valve or a 7.3 powerstroke 4x4...

I can do alot better on price with a trade, I could go down to my pay off

start the new year with a new truck... I'm ready to start saving up for an LML help me out and buy my rig

sure wish I had some cash, I'd get mine in tip top shape and trade with you.

Good luck. Clean truck!

Yeah I want a 2012 LML gives the first year bugs a chance to get out, regular cab long bed 4x4 would be the shiot. I gotta drop my payment so I can save up some cash.

bump... I'll knock 50 bucks off the price if you don't want the smoke switch in it.

I saw that 7.3 on the other site, I want to get atleast 10k cash to pay my loan down. So my ideal deal is a truck traded to me and 10k cash.

Tempting indeed. I like the room in the Superduty but I really want another duramax to pull my 05 around this year. I just cant decide if I want to buy a new LML or a OBS D-max.. I would definetly be checking your truck out if you were not 16hrs away from me..

Come on fellas, I just changed the oil and cleaned the filter, new fuel filter this weekend. Runs better than new, does NOT even need to be plugged in the cold. Been single digits here at night it fires right up, the high idle turns on and is ready to roll.

Was the pic taken at the dyno day John had a year or so ago? I dont remember the truck, I also showed up late that day...

Yep that was at John's place in 09 I believe. The truck did 437 hp and 1051 lb ft. Never limped but I did drain the fuel rails, as my lift pump was not working. I ran in the A.M. before the storms came, I was 1 of 3 d-max trucks, and 1 of 2 running EFI LIVE. And only 1 0f 1 that had balls big enuff to turn the wick up.

A built tranny and the tuning it has will put it around 530 horse. Just needs a built tranny. that being said the stock allison is still doing amazing. And is very well maintianed.

Last edited:
Back