2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9

Cummins_Bred

Cummins R&D Tech
07 5.9 Truck is at 92,XXX miles.

-Firepunk built 48re (billet input/output, slightly raised stall triple disc, and the usual clutch/vb upgrades)

-Smarty TNT-R
-BD steering brace
-CFM+ intake elbow
-S&B intake with optional scoop
-Airdog II with upgraded draw straw
-Hornblasters (240 conductor's special) under the bed
-5" Magnaflow exhaust
-3 ISSPRO EV2 gauges (pyro boost trans) in A pillar
-Recon smoked LED tails, 3rd brake and cab lights
-Recon "Xtreme" tailgate bar
-Truxedo soft tonneau
-Glacier billet fuel filter housing delete
-Cowl hood
-rhino linings spray in bed
-Leveled on 20x10 TIS M34 wheels and 33" Nittro Trails.
-7" touchscreen Alpine Head unit plays cd's/ipod/dvd's/has Nav.
-Alpine power pack for door speakers
-Alpine type R components in the front with crossover and tweeters
-Rockford punch in the rear doors
-Custom fiberglass box with 2 12" Type R subs and 1000 watt Alpine amplifier

Have a box of Hamilton 110# valve springs, HD pushrods, and titanium retainers, as well as head studs. All brand new, yet to be installed that will go with the truck, as well as all the stock parts I have.

Truck runs fine, no problems. Has a dent in the tailgate where it appears previous owner dropped it onto trailer jack. I'm either getting a LMM GMC or getting out of diesel for a little while. I'm asking $30K. Fastest way to get ahold of me is text/call (812)-374-2694 but i'll check here every so often.

Thanks for looking

headlightsblack.jpg

SB.jpg

Filterhousingdelete.jpg

Hornblasters.jpg

TripleDisc.jpg

GoldNugget-1.jpg

Cleanfilter.jpg

BilletConverter-1.jpg

AudioGear-1.jpg

^the P-1652S speakers were replaced with the Alpine Type R components
Gaugesinpillarpod.jpg

Box.jpg

I can take other pics upon request

Last edited:
Just a correction of term on the Tq converter, the Stall was lowered 150rpm, its a DPC3150.

Good luck with Sale.

Lavon

If you'd be willing to meet somewhere in the middle, i might be willing to work something out if you were dead serious. I don't have to sell the truck but i don't want to trade it in so some jackass high school kid who just wants to blow smoke will get it and not appreciate what i've done to it, and what it's capable of

Thanks! Had big plans/have big plans if it doesn't sell. On the fence. So i'm letting CompD decide lol

i was there the day the trans got built, good looking/running truck.

Yeah, that was a good day. You were there for the burnout when I left too weren't you? :lolly:

any interest in a super clean 05 sierra fully loaded gasser? Two small scratches, no dents, professionally detailed quarterly, washed weekly.

97k miles, crew cab, bose, leather, sunroof, power rear window, every option possible from factory.

Just leveled last week, 4 new N20 shocks RC's new series, OEM 20's from 08's new body style, brand new 305/55/20 toyo at 2's

D6386436-1116-4D4A-BF2B-C7AEE728ACEF-10080-00000897B2862694_zps0f95734b.jpg

8DBBD15C-E1DE-4E69-A56A-D636FCE0B5E5-2546-00000229E7DEB7A2_zps2f7d24c4.jpg

Last edited:
any interest in a super clean 05 sierra fully loaded gasser?

No thanks. If i'm getting a GMC, It's gonna have to be an LBZ or LMM. If it's not a diesel, it's gonna be a car. Thanks for looking tho

Back