2007 Dyno Challenge Waukesha Wisconsin

brandy383

If any of you guys or gals are going to be in the Wisconsin area on Sept. 14-16 please stop by the dyno competition.
Location...1700 Arthur Ct. Waukesha WI. Nagel Auto Body
Date........Sept 14-16
Times.......Sept.14 10AM-8PM, Sept. 15 9AM-8PM, Sept. 16 10AM-5PM
Cost.........Cars/Trucks $80, Diesels $100, Motorcycles $65 CASH ONLY
Food, Water, Soda, and Beer on site or bring your own
Event will be held outside unless it rains then we will move into the shop.
Trophies top the top of each class, seven in all.
Sponsored by Nagel Autobody, Kilpatrick Engine and Transmission and Motorsport Machine.

This is really a fun event to go to and spend the day. It will be the fourth year of the dyno challenge, I have seen cars and trucks lay down 140HP to 1300+HP. Blown alcohol Hemis, Turbo charged nitrous injected Fords, 600CID Nitrous BB Chevys, race cars to daily driven front wheel drive cars.

I am not involved with the running of the event, I am only a friend of the sponsors. I will answer any questions that can. You can also call Shane at Kilpatrick Engine and Transmisson 262-549-1968 or Duffy at Nagel Autobody 262-521-3090 Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM, they can answer all of your questions and give you directions.

I hope to see some of you there.

Brandy

We are definitely going to be there, just hope my tranny holds up till then or I have it replaced by then. Also my we have to work on getting twins installed on a dodge before that to.

I hope that you can make it. A twin turbo Dodge would be fun to watch. One showed up last year, impressive.

Back