2007 half ton cummins.

If its gonna have 3/4 suspension under it then, why not just go buy a nice 3/4 oem diesel truck?

Could of done that. If I did though, I'd have nothing to work on, nothing to call my own or be proud of. I just wasnt built that way. I grew up in a salvage yard, we build the stuff we want ourselves. I'm 26 and I don't know that many in my generation that think like me unfortunately.

You should know better than anyone about wanting to build stuff that's different. Anybody can go buy an oem truck.

Last edited:
Could of done that. If I did though, I'd have nothing to work on, nothing to call my own or be proud of. I just wasnt built that way. I grew up in a salvage yard, we build the stuff we want ourselves. I'm 26 and I don't know that many in my generation that think like me unfortunately.

You should know better than anyone about wanting to build stuff that's different. Anybody can go buy an oem truck.

While that is true, I sometimes don't see the point to re-invent the wheel, but to each is their own I guess.

While that is true, I sometimes don't see the point to re-invent the wheel, but to each is their own I guess.

Who knows. I may keep this one a 2wd and build a different one. I have an 05 2wd long bed dodge 3500 frame sitting next to the Ford frame right now. I've been toying with the idea of throwing the ford axles under that one and using another 12 valve. We will see what I feel like when I have a little time and money later. Lol

Nice! There's a local guy who put a 6.7 in a 2wd 1500 reg cab short bed. Thing is nuts

Ive never seen somebody post "look at me" pictures of a "build" so many times, in so many places.

I'd venture to say he's proud of what he has accomplished.

I'm sure you have some pictures of your work on your troll dungeon somewhere?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Ive never seen somebody post "look at me" pictures of a "build" so many times, in so many places.
It's funny that you say that yet I haven't posted on here in 8 months. ??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't mind them at all. I've said before that this truck isn't exactly my style, but I think it's awesome none the less. OP has done a lot to this that not many have done, and it sounds like he doesn't have a big shop to do it either.

Just skip over this one if it bugs you.

OP, when does the long travel kit go on? I want to see a bad ass trophy truck style picture when it's done! ha ha :Cheer:

It's funny that you say that yet I haven't posted on here in 8 months. ??

Keep on keepin on. It's your thread post whatever you want, and post more often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Added new wheels and tires. Also picked up another 12 valve. ?*♂️
d625670c21855cf66bd97907dc01bf30.jpg
062a2054d30ec0655676f51757c67ebf.jpg
8c384e089d0d10969d0b009fab42e504.jpg
20d28912e9a3345e3639e683c78246e8.jpg

This grows on me each time I look at it

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back