2007 Pace 38' gooseneck enclosed trailer

wrongway

Just letting everyone know about this trailer I have for sale. My race truck is currently stored inside and I hope the truck sells before the trailer. It is a dark blue, 38' enclosed gooseneck. I just bought eight 235/85/16 tires and aluminum modular wheels. Yep, that means I sprung for 2 spare tires for it. Trailer is finished with non painted wood interior walls and ceiling, but no 110 wiring is in the walls. Trailer pulls like a dream and currently has fifth wheel hitch on it. I also have the gooseneck hitch if you prefer. Landing gear is 2 speed manual and inside is a brand new Smitty Built 9k winch mounted in the floor. All lights outside work and there are no dings or blemishes or stickers on the outside. I bought a smaller bumper pull that better suits my needs. Would consider delivering in the SE with a deposit. Price is $10,250.11 cash or cashiers check or best offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ok, I have some measurements. Rear door opening is 90" wide, 82" from floor to ceiling. Inside height is 81", width is 95.5" and between the wheel wells is 80.5". My full size Pro Street 96 Dodge regular cab long bed 4x4 fits inside with plenty of room to spare. My truck won't go between the wheel wells with the drag radials on, so I have stock Dodge aluminum wheels with pizza cutters on them. Has about 3" on either side of wheels clearance at wheel well. Hope this helps to sell it, now taking best offer.

Its 38 with the neck extension right? How much floor length 30 ft?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Can I get some inside pictures

I can get you some later, but it is all unfinshed plywood with E-track all the way down both sides. I have 6 tie downs in the floor with back up plates underneath. Winch is mounted all the way in the front of trailer on the floor. Battery is outside and is equipped with a bad ass little solar charger. I haven't had to charge that battery since I put it in. I've got a pretty serious offer on this trailer, just no deposit. Oh yea, it also has a hidden beaver tail in the back. Now I just need someone to buy the race truck:doh:

Back