2008 6.4

DarrenKrueger

STRAIGHT SIX SLED PULLER
I have a 2008 f250 4x4 lariat psd, it is a black 4 door short bed has every option except the adjustable pedals. Has the dvd player instead of the sunroof. Has right at 83,500 miles bought it at the end of summer to pull my pulling truck around with i put a turnover hitch in it and airbags with the onboard compressor and towed my truck with it to the last pull about 150 miles is all this truck has pulled a gooseneck. Now they have done away with the 2.8 class so im gonna buy another lb7 duramax to pull locally and drive. Truck is perfect inside it has a small dent in the rear bumper i didnt realize it until i had already bought it and had it at home. When i bought it the older man who had it said he had never drove it in the rain or snow it looks like new. I have only driven this truck in nice weather and only put 2500 miles on it. The truck will come with the stock wheels and tires as well as the black raceline wheels that are on it the stock wheels have almost new good year tires on them, and the racelines have 325/65r20 nitto terra grapplers that are about half tread. Other than the wheels the truck is bone stock. Looking to get 30,000 OBO Thanks for looking if you have any questions you can call me at 618 535 5031 or i usually get on here every evening. I will get pics up tomorrow or the beginning of the week.

thanks i didnt even realize it until about a week after i had it i can see how it could happen those back up cameras are an axident waiting to happen ha.

Trade for my Mega-cab and some cash your way?? I am also in IL......

No but thanks for asking 6gears. Would consider trades for a duramax worth 10,000-15,000 and cash.

LOL...never hurts to ask! I have some interest and may end up giving you a call anyway.....

Back