2008 6.7 Cummins w/PCS

GLBWAMR

Looking for some trouble shooting opinions here...

So after a 48 trans failure and a new one installed I'm having issues with shifting, just having a hard time diagnosing the problem if its tuning or valvebody and trans.

Goes into gear fine but won't shift into 2nd and fells like I'm pumping the throttle and it revs up and down with pulsing rpm. Everything including the TCU-2000 has been completely replaced, so we're scratching our heads.

Anyone run into something like this before? I have 3 datalogs with this new trans with less then 20km's on it, also the Cal A tune if anyone cares to look just pm me.

Well I got it to shift... But I cranked the line vs load map through the roof. Starts at 23% duty cycle and full at 80% tps. So I think the presure relief valve spring needs cranked in. Hooked up a T to tie in a mechanical gauge, and in drive I get 70psi brakes on at idle.

I'm still getting some shuttering in reverse and hunts for gears when I let off the throttle.

Still scratching my head cause only thing different is this trans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a similar issue when I had a 48 in my 08. I had to adjust the band a couple times, but then a third adjustment I had it too tight and smoked the trans..

Back