2008 CCSB 4x4 King Ranch - 133k - NEW FORD ENGINE - CLEAN

Scooter's Roofing

I bought this truck from the original owner this spring. It had a cracked horizontal EGR cooler, and his nephew kept driving it. It caused bottom end damage to the engine. #6 and #8 had no compression, so I ordered a new enhanced shortblock from Ford. This engine has a 1yr warranty. You can call your local Ford dealer with the VIN to verify. I have all documentation with the engine as well.

All labor performed by 10+yr Ford certified Senior Master technician.

CLEAN CARFAX!!!!

This engine has never experienced any sort of regen!!!!!

Here is the laundry list of new parts and work performed.

Enhanced shortblock includes: new cam, lifters, oil cooler, thermostats, egr hoses, front cover, oil pan, rear cover, head gaskets, head bolts, etc. It's not just the block, crank, rods, and pistons.

I also put a new OEM water pump, new serpentine belt, and new RADIATOR. Cab mount bushings are in great shape, and the radiator was "fine", but needed to be flushed, and I figured everything else is new, might as well put a new radiator while it's apart.

The engine went back together with brand new OEM injectors in #6 and #8 just on the off chance that they somehow contributed to the engine failure (I believe it was water damage from the EGR)

Cylinder heads were rebuilt (magnafluxed, decked, worn guides replaced, valve job, springs shimmed, etc. etc.) New rocker arms. This truck was bone stock and has never had a hitch. The pistons looked great, heads looked great. It never saw excess heat from a tuner, etc.

The transmission, brakes, etc. etc. are in great shape on this truck. The seats are in really nice shape. I have one picture that doesn't show just how nice they are. I put a new OEM white XLT grill and retained the tan King Ranch mesh. I have the OEM chrome grill to go with the truck, but the chrome is pitted, and I like the white personally. The bumper was badly chipped/pitted, but I put an OEM King Ranch grill up front that's in really nice shape with only a few small paint chips.

I also put chrome tow hooks and an OEM chrome tailpipe on it. It has 2013 King Ranch wheels and 2015 take-off Michelins with only a few hundred miles on them.

I also put a brand new OEM steering wheel. The original wheel was actually in pretty nice shape, but it had VERY VERY slight wear at the top where you put your hand.

I have an H&S XRT PRO and a myriad of custom tunes to go with this truck included at asking price. It has an AFE drop-in filter, but I can include a No Limit intake for an additional $400. Upgrade from the XRT PRO to a Mini Maxx for an additional $1000.

asking price is $27,000 FIRM. It will be going to a broker and listed on Ebay very soon. Get it before a seller's commission comes in to play.

Clean title in my name, ready to go!

'murica

IMG_20141025_171426_373_zps87197499.jpg

here you can see the original wheel... it was in nice shape, I'm just really picky

IMG_20141016_144552_038_zps039af270.jpg

here's the new wheel all virgin and such. These are the only pics I have on my computer at the moment. Feel free to PM me

IMG_20141016_161814_504_zps3726ae6d.jpg

~133k miles
Houston, TX area

I built the truck for myself. No corners cut. If anything was questionable, it was replaced with OEM parts.

The truck is sweet sweet, but I've got 6.7 fever :(

most likely going to broker next week unless I have serious interest from a forum member...

buyer won't even get to know about the new engine, etc. most likely :(

decided to wait until after Thanksgiving to list it as I'm going to take it on vacation

$26k is rock bottom dollar

Back