2008 Chevy DPF Filter

wssindy

Anyone know of a programmer that will fool the DPF filter on the Chevy 2500 and can i take it out? I just bought this and didn't do the research first but i figure someone will come up with something for it.

PPE, Quadzilla, Efilive, and HPTuners I believe. There may be more, but that is all I can think of right now.

We just did a DPF delete on our 07 LMM and put on a normal 4" exhaust with the PPE Hot+2 Race programmer on it............wow our dually will spin the duals just from a dead stop and stepping on it.

We just did a DPF delete on our 07 LMM and put on a normal 4" exhaust with the PPE Hot+2 Race programmer on it............wow our dually will spin the duals just from a dead stop and stepping on it.

mine roast em then tranny defuels it i guess

I have the DPF off and towing I get way better mileage than with it. Yes Diablo has a tuner also. I have not heard any feed back yet on it. Bang for the buck will be the Quad but it does have a good amount of de-fueling. I have drove both and I feel the Quad has alittle more bottom end where the PPE has a ton of mid to high. Don't get me wrong I also can burn the duals off the line with the PPE also:rockwoot:

Nor-Cal Nick

Have you tried the latest tunes where we added the 135hp level? I don't think you will decide the PPE has better top end after that.

We also have some dyno graphs to look at on the download page.

I would put that tune up against pretty much anything out there right now and we have more, we just have not released it yet. At this point we have not even added pressure........yet.

Have you tried the latest tunes where we added the 135hp level? I don't think you will decide the PPE has better top end after that.

We also have some dyno graphs to look at on the download page.

I would put that tune up against pretty much anything out there right now and we have more, we just have not released it yet. At this point we have not even added pressure........yet.

keep it progressing quad. ive got 67,500 miles to go before i give you a call LOL

but quadzilla will be the tune of choice....whenever my extended warranty is gone and the DPF clogs

On a side note, thank you Quadzilla for your customer service. I sent a rail gauge in last Tuesday and a brand new unit was in my hands Thursday :rockwoot: Jeremy saw my name on the computer i assume, whatever yall use.....and he laughed and said, "well, guess you don't need our address" :hehe:

Back