2008 jeep grand Cherokee overland

b5dart70

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/4986260687.html

2008 Grand Cherokee Overland HEMI 4x4

This Jeep is my baby, I am the original owner (ordered new in November 2007). It has NEVER been through a car wash, always hand washed, and garage stored. Clay bar, and waxed every year. Also includes awesome weathertech floor mats throughout the whole Jeep, even in the cargo area. Never in an accident. The only reason I am selling this, is that I don't drive it much, and it just sits in the garage, I would rather see it go to someone who needs an excellent vehicle in outstanding shape.

Newer premium Continental Cross contact tires (rides amazing), New brakes.
84,759 miles, (will go up as I occasionally drive it so the tires don't get flat spots)

Stock options include:
Navigation, Stock Rear DVD/VES (very rare option) entertainment system (which includes 2 sets of wireless headphones for the rear DVD system), Saddle brown premium leather interior (also a rare option), Parking Sensors, Heated Front and rear seats, Sunroof, Memory Seats, Steering Wheel Controls, AWD, ABS Brakes, Chrome Wheels

Asking $20,999, but any REASONABLE offer will be considered...call or text Bobby 5eight6-6one5-one3seven2

Last edited:
@chizwizdiz this would be a nice replacement for the Lexus. Plus he's kinda close to you!

I've ridden in the truck many times, immaculate interior and rides like a dream!

#Bump

Back