2008 Lifted Duramax

Dieselfreak01

For sale is a 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. Lots of few aftermarket upgrades. 42,500k miles. LT package.

4" Cognito lift kit with Bilstein 5100 series shocks at each corner
295/70R18 Nitto Terra Grappler tires on 18"VTec wheels
Cognito Upper A-arms
Full Kryptonite Steering system including centerlink and Cognito centerlink support braces
Airdog 165 GPH fuel transfer pump
N-Fab Step Bars
High quality seat covers for all seats (like the Wet Okole ones, but I'm not sure of the brand).br>
I bought the truck with the above mods already installed, however, I've added some performance mods recently that were not on the truck at time of purchase.

Silverline 4" turbo back exhaust
Isspro 100psi Boost and 2000° EGT gauges with pillar
All Season Diesel PCV re-route kit
Alligator Fuel pressure relief valve
All Season Diesel EGR blocker plate (not installed yet)
Modified the intake to allow better breathing
Pro Comp CV front driveshaft (currently not installed, as I believe it will only be needed for winter 4x4 use)

Just a few weeks ago I had the transmission upgraded, and added EFI Live tuning with a 5 position chip. Huckstorf Diesel in Franklin WI did all the work.

Full stage V PPE trans kit including triple disc billet converter installed at Hucks. Also had them install a billet Suncoast flexplate, and ARP flexplate bolts at time of trans install.

Danville Performance EFI Live tuning.

1. Stock
2. 60
3. 80
4. Sport econ
5. Race

Although it's a huge truck, it get's up and moves with authority. Get's about 16 mpg on average (highway seems to be better, but havent' confirmed this). Rides and drives really nice given its immense size, takes corners like a Greyhound... Short of the lift, the powertrain was completely stock when I got the truck. I added the above, and it's been adult driven. No burn-outs, and no sled pulling or drag racing.

The truck is currently finanaced with a local credit union. I have it listed for less than what I owe, and quite a bit less than what I have invested in it. I'm not looking to make a profit, only sell a project so I can get into something different

I have the stock exhaust, PCV system, and stock pillar cover that will go with the truck upon sale. Click on any of the photos in the ad and it should take you to Photobucket. There's lots of clear photos there showing the condition of the truck.

Please feel free to contact me through email, or text me at 815 797 9442, and I can answer any further questions

Thanks

Heres the Craigslist link
2008 Lifted Duramax 2500HD

Back