2008 NHRDA East Coast Opener

Cant comment on the dragster, but I will be gracing your presence that weekend. I plan on monitoring Billy and Matts beersampling and annoucing the results to the crowd LOL

Breakaway.jpg

who is up for cooking johnsonville brats friday night again

Twisted Shifter said:

I am taking orders for our second annual late night johnsonville brats barbeque :cheer: :Cheer:

Man i am ready for this event this is going to be a fun packed weeekend.

Is the track going to open Friday again? and is it only Test and tune Saterday or are there Brackets on Saterday?

Shambo said:
Is the track going to open Friday again? and is it only Test and tune Saterday or are there Brackets on Saterday?

the track is open friday to show up and camp,

saturday we will have bracket racing with qualifying and finals

saturday heads up classes will just be qualifying only and finals will be on sunday

sled pulling will be on sunday

mud bogs will be going on both days this really is not an official mud bog the track has cleared 10 acres and made some big mud pits for people to go crazy in.

this is really going to be a great weekend full of fun

:cheer: :rockwoot: :tree:

rocracing said:
Saturday heads up classes will just be qualifying only and finals will be on Sunday

sled pulling will be on Sunday

mud bogs will be going on both days this really is not an official mud bog the track has cleared 10 acres and made some big mud pits for people to go crazy in.

QUOTE]

With drag racing, sled pulling and mud boggin we know we will have LOTS of rednecks, LOTS of "drinks", LOTS of funny videos and at least one broke truck. I'll hopefully bring my dodge, a 7.3 ford, and if I have room I'll bring the muddin truck.

The one thing I wont bring is an alcoholic GF. That was the only part about last year that sucked for me and the other "helpers":bang

I am taking orders for our second annual late night johnsonville brats barbeque
I don't think brats have ever tasted so good LOL I guess Crown makes everything taste better :D

The one thing I wont bring is an alcoholic GF. That was the only part about last year that sucked for me and the other "helpers"
I had a ball takin' care of your drunk GF Mike! She was quite a handful, wasn't she Billy? LOL

Mrs Shifter said:
I don't think brats have ever tasted so good LOL I guess Crown makes everything taste better :D

I had a ball takin' care of your drunk GF Mike! She was quite a handful, wasn't she Billy? LOL

Your telling me :bang :bang

For those that missed this event last year, it's far from civilization, so if your camping, be sure to bring food & fuel. I think the remote location is great though, as this has got to be one of the most "laid back" track atmospheres ever, & the staff treats us like royalty!! Overnite camping is welcome, & goofing off 'till the wee hours bothered no one. in fact, there was even some un-official golfcart racing going on in the pit area, untill some un-sportswoman like conduct resulted in a near motorcycle accident (on purpose!) ...fortunatly, no drunks were injured. (rematch!)
The track itself was good too. well preped, & a back-in waterbox, wich I'm a big fan of...keeps the fronts dry/ less accumulation on the launch pad.
the shutdown is a bit short, but theres a nice pond at the end, so if your brakes are iffy, your get a nice bath / free truck wash.
A great event (Party!) to start the season with!

looking for some volunteers to help with taking photos and running the booth ...... any takers? If you dont want to post, please shoot me a PM.

:thankyou2:

i understand the DPM Dyno will be making an appearance at this event.

mike

in fact, there was even some un-official golfcart racing going on in the pit area, untill some un-sportswoman like conduct resulted in a near motorcycle accident (on purpose!) ...fortunatly, no drunks were injured. (rematch!)
I have no idea what you're talking about Matt...:what:

But if I did, I'd take you up on said rematch cause my unofficial golfcart sponsor has modded my ride :evil I've heard good things about the new and improved version, so if I had any idea what you're talking about, my co-pilot and I would be ready for that mini-motorcycle :shake:

This year the :rules: will require you to pit for refreshment of your choice... you know, don't want to end up dehydrated LOL

:doh: I fear the "refreshment of my choice" was responsible for the headache I woke up with at last years event!
...& rest assured, the High Output, single cylinder JDM SpecV NOPI Naws Honda will be there, ready for battle. :hehe:

man i love the northwest but i have to admit i am ready to fly down next month and see what 80 degrees and sunshine is like

i cant remember the last time i saw the sun. well the breakaway video is out so let me know is anyone else excited about this weekend

http://www.nhrda.com/Vdz/PV-Breakaway.htm
:rockwoot: *nx* :cheer: :tree: :ft:

Back