2008 ram 2500 4x4

bones

certified n bovine defctn
big horn edition. cloth seats, power seat,6 disk cd,keyless entry, full deletes, took the carpet out and put in a floor mat but have the carpet to go with it, power sliding back glass, gear wheels towth 34.5 12.5 nitton dune grapplers. just rolled 69000 today. will go up but dont drive daily. white in color, has bed cover and after market fender flares. can send pics via text. 27000

lowering price to 24000, trans limped for the 2nd time ever today. realize it wont help the truck sale but i want to be honest. for 31000 i will have a full built suncoast race trans installed.

lowering price to 24000, trans limped for the 2nd time ever today. realize it wont help the truck sale but i want to be honest. for 31000 i will have a full built suncoast race trans installed.

Just my .02 but you'd be better off to do a 48re swap. Sounds like a nice truck though, glws.

Just my .02 but you'd be better off to do a 48re swap. Sounds like a nice truck though, glws.

The 68RFE is a much better daily driving trans. I do understand for max power a 48RE will probably be better. It seems that they are really making good progress on the 68RFE's.

The 68RFE is a much better daily driving trans. I do understand for max power a 48RE will probably be better. It seems that they are really making good progress on the 68RFE's.

I agree, for a stock DD that 6 speed would be nice, I've just heard to many horror stories about the 68's tossing their cookies once you start making some power. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have those extra 2 gears....just seems so much easier to build a 48 and not have to worry about it.

Back