2010 6.4 exhaust?

cowboys4ever

I'm new to the diesel community. I just picked up a 2010 F-250 6.4 4x4 and was wondering what would be a good exhaust that will produce good HP? I'm also thinking about going with the Spartan 310 tune

Alot of guys are using the MBRP I notice, but I think that as long as it is mandrel bent 4 inch and you remove the cat and the DPF you will do good.
The spartan tune is very good from what I have been hearing. Myself I am going with Eric's tunes from Innovative Diesel. Also you might want to look at a cold air kit if you are going to run the big tunes

I've read about the volant cool air system it sound real good. But i've been reading the threads here and not to many use it.

I have the flo pro 5" exhaust. It sounds good and its pretty cheap at that. I am having the tail pipe powder coated soon since it just aluminized.

Seems that most of the guys are running either the s&b or the AFE,, personally I would run the AFE. That is what I have been running on my dodge forever, good filters IMO

I've got a 5" Powerstroker67 Cat/DPF delete pipe with a 5" MBRP DPF back behind it. I really like it! Fit and finish is great. Sounds like any other 5" straight piped 6.4. As far as intakes, go AFE. People seem to have figment issues with the S&B.

I believe a few of the brands are actually throwing codes, since they are sucking the filter minder on all the time. Cant remember what ones they were though

Back