Bad Moose

Just a pain in the arse
untitled%204_zpsuh56osog.png

untitled%206_zpskntjfbwu.png

untitled%203_zps8obnh7jo.png

untitled%205_zpsa6szrmsa.png

untitled%202_zpsobuis1yp.png

untitled%202_zpsobuis1yp.png

The quad has never been raced only enjoyed. Now it's time for someone else to enjoy.....

MX width

Pro Armor Tether Switch

All the mods have been done without going into the engine.

Maximum RPM Exhaust
Jetted Carb for Exhaust and CDI
Hetrick Racing CDI Increases timing and Rev Limiter
Hetrick Racing Clutch Recalibration Kit (Springs and Variator weights Tuned For CDI and Exhaust)

Asking $2000 Cash

Located around Wichita KS

Looking for a 450cc quad for him. So somewhat open to trades.

Thinking of a DS, Honda, Yamaha
Would like it to be stock engine and MX width
Exhaust and tuned would be ok.

Thanks

I know you said "stock", but I have a very nice built YFZ 450. Semi-set up for TT but I hardly ride it anymore, never beat on and professionally built. If you're interested at all pm me your number and I'll send you some pics. I'm in NW MO, I've got way too much money in it but hate to see it sitting around, and I'll even take a ds90x trade in! lol

I know, I know. I talked it over with the wife, I know a mistake there to, she won't let me spend that much right now....

Well if you can happen to talk her into something I'm thinking we could get together for around 2k difference! LOL Ive got a kid that could use that 90 a little more than a built yfz!

Last edited:
Get your toys now! After the wedding comes responsibility and permission slips from the wife to buy toys. LOL

Have you ever figured out the compression on it?

Oem crank & rod
CT Racing ported head,& +1 titanium valves, web cams
JE 13.5:1 piston, Hinson clutch, Dynatek ignition, FCI intake,
Full Sparks exhaust

other stuff:
Gloss white powder coated frame
+2 A-arms, Elka suspension
Roberts Racing chrome moly swing arm
G force axle, o-ring chain, Renthal sprockets
all braided brake lines, Galfer pads & rear rotor
Lonestar nerfs, +2 Houser stem, Pro Taper bars
Quad Tech seat cover, Pro Armor Teather
new ITP wheels with Turf Tamer Classic's on the rear & Holeshot Mx6r on front

That's all I can remember off the top of my head

Been researching and 13.5 requires race fuel which is something I do not want to mess with. Sorry

Been researching and 13.5 requires race fuel which is something I do not want to mess with. Sorry

No problem buddy, I didn't know that about the race fuel, I've been running pump 92 octane in it. Seemed to run fine but its stuffed in the shed behind the mud trucks now where it'll set for the next few years I'm sure. LOL GLWS, neat lil wheeler ya got there!

Back