2010 Ozark Blackouts- Rogersville, Mo

lol good luck this week to you gary and all the other missouri boys!!! hope you take the show, keep me posted

ill be at rogersville. gonna pull, and maybe even race the goblin. see if i cant blow the stock charger up lol

does anyone know what the rules will be for the stock class? it says rules be the same as TS but TS dont have a stock class. will the rules be the same as the 2.6 class? or does any of yall know

Work stock class rules are pretty basic. Truck must be stock- chip or programmer allowed. No other aftermarket parts allowed. True work stock truck.

my question is, is the two bolts gonna be required on the down pipe like all the 2.6 and up classes? or u-joint shields? or drive shaft loops.

most of them say they are not required for work stock, but imo, its better to be sure then show up and told ya cant pull because ur missing something.

Well, the rules are, um, interesting. So since the rules are straight from the TS site, and it says there will be Scheid tech inspectors - Is Scheid teching?

from what i gathered from the racetrack guy the other day he said he hired baiilie to tech and they would be pulling as well but not for money just for fun cause the like it so much. yeah i have a friend with a fairly stck duramax that wants to pull but i cant seem to find any rules anywhere on he workstock. all he has is a chip and a clutch so surely he could hook

I hope Baillies isn't teching or some won't show or won't pull if they do come to the even't. I hope the sled company does the teching.

I will be there regardless of who is teching on june 19th, but I will have the rules in hand when the teching begins. Can we tech their trucks?

good question. i did call them on the workstock class for my friend with a duramax and they said due to the size of his chip and because it has a fuel system he would have to hook 2.6 then when i told him it had airbags they said that they werent allowed in any class unless i unhooked the hose going in to the top of them so they wouldnt hold air. they said it is an unfair advantage to run bags which i think is ludacris cause they will squat some and everywhere i've ever pulled they have always allowed airbags and i dont have a fuse or compressor on my truck i just air them up manually but that wount be allowed even in 2.8 but i can run bump stops? im so confused guess i will just print off the rules and have them with me when teching begins so they cant say anything

what kind of fuel system does he have? if its an airdog, that will be rediculous. up graded cp3, i can kinda see, but still shouldnt matter as long as its stock turbo imo. a stock class should be anything running a stock charger. jmo

I don't understand the airbag thing. It says in the work stock rules under rear suspension that airbag assistance is permitted. I don't know, just interesting.

Back