2010 Ram 3500 CCLB Manual 6.7

blos101

Life Saver
For sale is a 2010 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB manual 4x4 ST. The truck only has 16,000 miles on it and sits inside. It is the truck in my profile. It has a b and w gooseneck hitch. It is completely deleted with an h and s mini maxx, dpf and egr delete. Also has a full 5" stainless exhaust turbo back, with a 6" stainless tip. 17mpg around town and 20mpg highway. Basically brand new as you can imagine. Absolutely no defects what so ever. 22.5 Alcoa semi wheels and tires with alot of tread on them. Dual steering stabilizer and leveling kit. I'm selling to downgrade to a SRW truck. $36,000 OBO books for alot more than that. Call Brian @ 513-615-3022 located near Cincinnati, OH. If you text me put your number in the text because my phone is malfunctioning currently.:thankyou2:

Man, I wish this thing wasent white. Thats a good deal!

Thanks guys! The truck also has smoked headlights and tailights along with 3rd brake light. TTT!

Last edited:
Beautiful truck, saw it last year at Dekalb pull....GLWS

The truck has carpet flooring, cloth seats, cd player, power windows and locks, ac, cruise control, exhaust brake, appearance package, etc...... I think the interior color they call slate grey.

Clean truck. I wish i didn't have school payments or I'd be talking to the bank right now for this! GLWS

Brian, I noticed that you were looking at adding fueling and a turbo to this truck, did you ever do anything there? Also noted you went from 13 mpg to 11 with the big wheels and you are quoting 20 mpg hwy now deleted. Is that still with the big wheels? Hand calculated? I am very interested in the truck, was looking for a Laramie but if I could get yours bought right I could add the leather, nav, dvd ect....I would like to see some pics, could not get your photobucket to open. Thanks!

I never did the fueling and turbo changes I was thinking about. I have not hand calculated the mileage just what the computer is saying and I did compensate for the tire height through the h and s mini max so the speedometer is right so yes with the big wheels. I will get some pics posted to my photobucket this weekend for ya and ensure that they work. Thanks, Brian

I can sell the truck with the stock wheels and tires instead of the 22.5's also. Tires are in 90-95% shape on the stock wheels. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Had some interest but no money yet. New truck is in let's get this thing moved!

Back