2010 Stock 6.7 Injectors and Crossover Tubes

USARMY12V

Rally round the Virginian
I have the stock injectors and their matching crossover tubes out of my 2010 6.7.

They were removed from my truck with a hair over 135k miles on them. Ran fine when pulled but obviously selling as cores due to their mileage and the fact they're stock injectors. However, I would not hesitate to run them again if I needed to. Can provide pictures upon request.

$1000 shipped for the injectors and their associated crossover tubes.

I'll split them for $900 for the injectors and $150 for the crossover tubes if someone is in need of one but not the other. Would prefer they were kept together... These will be shipped in the packaging Exergy sent my other ones in. Thanks.

that's a heck of a deal. I should buy them just in case. Don't need to spend the money though

The whole suck deal about this is if I buy them they will set on the shelf and turn to dust...but just as soon as they Sell I'm going to need them.

Bringing this one back from the abyss. Moving to New England. These vaguely resemble ammunition if you have your eyes 99% closed or are a liberal so I figure I should sell them to be safe.

Sold to CorneliusRox. Told him they were Space Force ammo. Sucker!

Back