2012 Dodge CC 3500 4x4 Laramie with H&S

sledshaker

As the title states I have a 2012 Dodge Ram Laramie 3500 crew cab 4x4 DRW with 6780 miles. Diesel of course with the Auto transmission. It is fully loaded with the exception of sun roof and rear DVD system. Has leather interior with heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, power sliding back glass, satellite radio, rear view camera, and navigation. It also has factory Alcoa aluminum wheels.

At 2500 miles I did the deletes and installed a 5 in. exhaust with muffler along with the mini max. At that time I changed the oil, and changed it again at 5000 miles. I have all the stock parts to go with the truck. I also installed a B&W hitch and have Dodge slush mats front and rear.

I take extremely good care of my vehicles. The mini max has NEVER been above power level 1, and I don't go over 25 mph on the gravel I live on. Inside the bed has a few scuffs, but other than that it is near perfect. Always stored inside. Here is a link to the pictures as I haven't figured out how to get them on here.
dodge pictures by smguse - Photobucket

I love the truck, but want to purchase some more land in the near future.
Any questions just ask. If you want my phone number, PM me.Thanks
$46,500

Last edited:
I wish I seen this a month and a half ago!!!! I would have bought this instead of mine!!!!

Awesome deal too!!!!!!!!
Good luck, shouldn't be too hard to sell at that price and miles!

Thanks guys, it is a awesome truck. I sold some land a few years ago and will have the opportunity to buy it back shortly. Just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Forgot to mention I would be willing to take partial trade on a low mileage, rust free 01 or 02 Dodge QCLB, 6spd. Thanks

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to mention I would be willing to take partial trade on a low mileage, rust free 01 or 02 Dodge QCLB, 6spd. Thanks

Daddy likey. What's your idea of "low mileage"?

Either way I'm talking to my financial advisor(Wife) tonight.

Thank you "NOMERCY", I think you have helped me out before on pictures. Our internet is not the best out here.

Low mileage, I would consider anything 100k or less. Depending on condition, maybe a little more.

Thanks

Travis's truck is about as clean as they come. I can't believe he's talking about getting rid of Whitey. GLWS

Travis's truck is about as clean as they come. I can't believe he's talking about getting rid of Whitey. GLWS

She's pretty clean, but she has a few more miles on her than that, plus the freaking dash just cracked!!!:nail:

If I can come up with the dough this shall be my next version of 'Ol Whitey.

She's pretty clean, but she has a few more miles on her than that, plus the freaking dash just cracked!!!:nail:

If I can come up with the dough this shall be my next version of 'Ol Whitey.

I have a feeling I wish mine was as clean as yours...

Thank you "NOMERCY", I think you have helped me out before on pictures. Our internet is not the best out here.

Low mileage, I would consider anything 100k or less. Depending on condition, maybe a little more.

Thanks

hey no problem at all very nice truck. im trying to stay away from those 4th gens dont need anymore big truck payments but im going to crack sooner or later :hehe:

Back