2012 Laramie Lonestar interior. Leather ac/heated seats, nav, etc

Morse

Diesel
I have the interior out of a 2012 dodge Laramie Lonestar edition. Front and rear black leather seats. They have ac and heat. Center console.. Dash with ac, navigation, etc. door panels are also included. Steering wheel with shifter also included. I'm keeping the actual cluster to go with the engine. I bought these to do a conversion, but the wife isn't fond of me finishing my project.

The truck had 12,000 miles on it. Great condition.

$4,000 obo plus shipping. Paypal for payment. Pm me with questions.

Last edited:
I'll post pics later. Feel free to text with questions. 941-468-4307

I had bought it to go in a 94. Measurements are similar.

I was putting them in a 1994. You can probably put them in most any year.

Previous owner asked to just reimburse me for what I paid for them. No longer for sale.

Previous owner says to realist it. I need this gone. $3,400 plus you pay the shipping. I don't know what shipping will cost. Previous owner will take it to R and L freight to be shipped. You will call and pay the shipper actual cost. If you pay with paypal, add 3 percent for the fee.

Shipping on the last interior i inquired about was around $450ish.

This is located in Arizona. I bought the interior and the engine out of the same truck from a forum member on comp d. Chris Watson from here on the comp d forum picked up the engine yesterday. He said he was very happy with it. If you want the interior, I'll give you the phone number of the previous owner who I bought it from. You can set up a time for pickup or he can take it to R&L freight to have it shipped.
Basically, I started a project and had to dump it just after I paid for the parts from the 2012 truck. The previous owner is just going to take it to be shipped as he was going to for me. This saves me from having to pay shipping.

Last edited:
I will separate, but prefer to sell either together or the dash, nav cluster, steering wheel, etc first.

I'd be interested in just the front and back seats if you wanted to separate but not in a hurry for them, if you sale the other stuff let me know

Back