2012 MEGACAB 4x4

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
Bought new toy and thinking of selling this one. 2012 6.7 MegaCAB 4X4 loaded leather,nav 6 disc touch screen stero and it's a 6 speed manual. I have had the egr delete done as well as the exhaust. It runs straight 5 inch exhaust. Running H&S mini programmer. Amp research fold down steps level kit with 35 inch trail grappler nittos on stock wheels. Also have a 9 1/2 foot v plow brand new western that can come with this truck. It is wired up for it but can be removed if not interested in the plow. Truck is mineral gray with dark slate leather inside. Been offered from dealers to buy it out right for 47,500 and have paperwork to prove the quotes. Just wanting to see if anybody is looking because we all know dealers will add a few thousand before it go's to thier lot.

Must not have many miles if they are offering $47,500, I think id just take that.

miles

I forgot that!! Sorry has 16,000 and yes I am going to take that offer but figured I would hold them off for a few days or so to see if anybody is looking. Dealer said truck on his lot will list for low 50's! Figured might be able to save someone a few grand. Thanks

Back