2012 NHRDA Season opener at Speedworld Dragstrip

Passing through Vegas, trying to resist the pull...two days to sober up.

One more day till another great season kicks off. Safe travels to everyone.

You managed to blow up the new truck already? You didn't mention if the race truck is together though!

You managed to blow up the new truck already? You didn't mention if the race truck is together though!

She was together Tuesday night. Loaded and ready to go.
Left wednesday morning, made it 40 miles and decided to sit along side the road for 3 hours.

Hey guys were having issues getting down here. We're I flagstaff an right now my dads truck has a bad u-joit in the front and im towing his truck the rest of the way down and we might need some help with changing the u- joint. We have tools but might need a few tools to get it done if anyone could help that would be great!

Call us 435 459 9133

Sent from my iPhone during class

Last edited:
She was together Tuesday night. Loaded and ready to go.
Left wednesday morning, made it 40 miles and decided to sit along side the road for 3 hours.
Did you swap a turbo in that time? Or beat on it until it broke free? ;)

Hey guys were having issues getting down here. We're I flagstaff an right now my dads truck has a bad u-joit in the front and im towing his truck the rest of the way down and we might need some help with changing the u- joint. We have tools but might need a few tools to get it done if anyone could help that would be great!

Call us 435 459 9133

Crap, if I were going I'd even have a hydraulic press in my trailer, but unfortunately said trailer is just sitting in my backyard right now.

Finally rolled into Phoenix and went straight to where we are staying. See you tomorrow I'm gonna go die now lol

Looks like a great day for some Diesel Drag Racing . Good luck to all the competitors today

If you cant make it remember to tune in at Inside NHRDA at 10 am

[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/inside-nhrda-2012"]INSIDE NHRDA 2012 on USTREAM: Welcome to inside the NHRDA 2012. This show will have raw uncut event coverage from the water box to the finish line and play...[/ame]

LOL, there was a great live shot of an empty track this morning! Thought about leaving it up and watching people drive in, but I'll go do some welding on my truck instead so I can hopefully make the next race!

Back