2012 ram 2500 6.7

Fox_91

Stihl Slinger
2012 2500 4x4 crew cab long bed 4x4, DPF is deleted, 158k, truck runs and drives perfectly. Auto trans, tires have plenty of tread. B&w hitch in the bed, Truck is white, no dents, southern truck, hasn't seen a winter in Indiana yet. 26,500 OBO. I can give more info and send pictures with my phone. 765-238-1694. I work a ton of hours, will respond as soon as possible thanks.

Long bed is the only way to get any work done! Have a fuel tank and tool box in the bed, price drop to 25k!

2012 2500 4x4 crew cab long bed 4x4, DPF is deleted, 158k, truck runs and drives perfectly. Auto trans, tires have plenty of tread. B&w hitch in the bed, Truck is white, no dents, southern truck, hasn't seen a winter in Indiana yet. 26,500 OBO. I can give more info and send pictures with my phone. 765-238-1694. I work a ton of hours, will respond as soon as possible thanks.

Heck of a deal and I sure would love to daily one of these over my regular cab!!!!

Honestly I don't know how to post a picture from my phone into this site, shoot me a text or call 765-238-1694 I can send any picture you'd like to see, thanks!

Text the pictures to me and I will post them up. 918 five 30 5183

To the top. Had a front end noise, new pinion seal and bearing. All noiseless and ready to go.

To the top. Jus got new fuel filters and running/driving great. 24,500?

I know you want my truck........... Maybe we can work something out :poke:

As much as I'd love a hot rod single cab, sadly those days are behind me :( growing up and needing a family vehicle for the woman and baby. I'm stuck with the old 12 valve as a work wagon, and a Tacoma. Meanwhile she drives this 2012 around. Just looking to sell to get her a SUV . I'll sell it for what I owe on it. I know I owe less than 22,5. Just not sure an exact #, if somebody is interested PM me a phone number and I can send current pics. And also can tell ya the payoff.

Partial trades?
Current miles?
And... Is it fully deleted or just dpf?

Last edited:
Back