2012 Ram 3500

Trying to sell my truck before the new truck shows up, or it'll get traded in. Most miles are just driving back and forth to work. (9 miles one way) So don't really need a Cummins dually for that.

Link to craigslist ad.....

https://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/5472368820.html

I'll do $40,000 for a compD member.

I should have it at the DeKalb pull in Eaton, Ohio on Friday night if someone wants a closer look.

Any questions, 419-203-9100. Texting works best since I work swing shift, but I'll return all phone call/voicemails as soon as possible

Thanks
Jason

Bump for a heck of a truck and a good seller!

If I could swing it now, it would be in my driveway.....as we've already discussed.

Bump for a heck of a truck and a good seller!

If I could swing it now, it would be in my driveway.....as we've already discussed.

Just make me a fair offer on it!!!!

If I see you in Eaton, come look at it. It might change your mind!!

dually2.jpg

Bump back up......

I'm getting fukked by my insurance company on a house issue..... So might be paying for a new kitchen/utility room out of pocket. So would really like to see this gone!!

Truck is sold!!!! Tired of Internet/Facebook no shows!!!
Traded for a 2016 Power Wagon Laramie

image_14.jpeg

Just let me know when you're ready to sell that one. I'm serious, that truck is beautiful.

Chit, nice truck you had. Where did you trade it? I want a 13+ but love the dark grey dually.

Ram dealer in Bellefontaine.

If you get a dually bought.... I still have my fuel dually wheels for sale.

You aint joking!!! I get about 1-2 a week!

I just got tired of it. One guy even had his banker call mine, checked with BMV, everything needed to drive it back (since he was out of state)..... Just to find out he couldn't afford the payments.

Back