2012 World Finals airs on December 6th on Fox Sports Net

NHRDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4evl47bDFw&feature=plcp

WF-Diesel-air-time.jpg

Yep...DVR is already set. I want to find a way to pull them off of there and store them on a flash drive...

Dont forget the World Finals will air this Thursday and then re-air over the next week. Check your local listings in your area

DieselTVDec123.jpg

I'm soo bummed, the Root Sports network in my region is NOT carrying it this time! Going to try to find a sports bar with the channel to watch it at, also checking with my local friends to see if anyone has the channel!

I'm soo bummed, the Root Sports network in my region is NOT carrying it this time! Going to try to find a sports bar with the channel to watch it at, also checking with my local friends to see if anyone has the channel!

Michael Root just picked up the show and is going to air it on Prime Time Tv

Tuesday December 11th at 8.30pm on Root Sports Northwest

rootsports.png

Woo hoo that Root picked it up! It was not on the schedule before. Did someone actually listen when we wrote in and requested it? All I know is that I get to DVR it in HD! Going to find a sports bar tonight to watch it live. Wish I could find a place that allowed minors, but all the sports-oriented places around here are full-fledged bars.

Anyone know somewhere i can stream it at? The DVR is set but we are on the road and wanna watch it tonight.

Watched it, some errors but all in all not bad. Randy called two dodges racing in SS two duramax's. Also said Tyler in the Misery truck, "double bulbed" the guy he raced and who beat him when he didn't. He quick bulbed him lighting the second bulb. A couple more but really no biggie on any of them. Not sure it was the best of all the shows, weather didn't help. Setting the records was cool. Would have been good to explain a little about the difference between the National Points Championship and the World Championship race. I found that a little confusing and I know the difference. All in all not bad however.

J needed to stand up a touch straighter and out of Randy's shadow.. He is more intimidating in person
Other than my car not being on there :) that was my only complaint

I noticed the mistakes Ken did but even more so that the PS runs were all wrong in the qtr finals. The runs shown as the qtr final rounds were actually quals! I raced Donovan in qualifying round 1 and ran Daren in first rd elims and then lost to H&S in the qtr finals. Ashly's truck did not make it out of qualifying rounds.

I agree not the best show but I think the race and show content was one of the best so far.

The rest of the world don't know that. Maybe they did it that way to make the show more exciting. Don't know haven't seen it.

The rest of the world don't know that. Maybe they did it that way to make the show more exciting. Don't know haven't seen it.

Im not *****ing just pointing it out. Then again with the points listed on the website it wouldn't be to hard to figure out it was incorrect.

Gotta text that the driver of the H&S truck used the term "Swoled" for his engine. lol

I recorded it.. Will watch it later...

Back