2013 EFILive Training Classes

This class and Zach was a huge help with EFI Live. If you are thinking about attending a class, I suggest going. Zach makes it a fun experience and you learn alot. He knows his stuff.

Yes it is! 2 more spots taken up today.... Still spots left but don't wait til the last second either!!

I wish you would have done a little better research and not had classes against our clubs spring dyno day.There were some there that would have attended that can not make classes two states away.........Andy

Joe take good notes...i wont be home till this weekend...

Dang, the wife and i really want to take this class...i got to take her so she can remember all this stuff.

Hmm, 4 or 5 day vacation in Utah would be nice too..

Last edited:
I wish you would have done a little better research and not had classes against our clubs spring dyno day.There were some there that would have attended that can not make classes two states away.........Andy

Was this directed at me??

I tried to do all the research I could do between events, shops, etc.... this class has been planned for 2 months - and at that time, I couldn't find anything competing with it's schedule. I ALWAYS try to hold the classes when there's nothing major going on in the area (that I can find). Of course, that doesn't mean i'm not going to miss something here or there - and is the biggest reason why during the next few months at least, there won't be any classes simply because there is too much going on. Sled pulls, races, dyno events, TS, Scheids, NADM, DHRA - i'm trying not to put people in the position of having to choose between one or the other.

So - apologies if you feel slighted there - but of the dates the shop was available to host the class, and what we knew of going on in the general area AND back around here for me - this was the weekend that was the best fit.

Y'all do a good job scheduling around other events. There's no way to plan around every single little event.

Last edited:
I would also attend a class here in San Antonio if it was held at Truck Source Diesel. The person to talk to would be Chris B. They also have a dyno. Chris is a pretty cool laid back guy and I think he would definitely entertain the idea

Texas class is coming.. unless something goes horribly wrong, there will be a class this year - it's just gonna be a couple months away... planned on spending early June getting them organized and planned and then i'll post them up. I've got some re-work to do on the training guides too for new stuff in the software and to expand on data logging and some of the 'how to' areas of the books. That'll take me a month or so by itself and then have to get them printed probably in September about the time we start with the next round of classes....

Your welcome back here anytime! Looking forward to another class!

I think WI needs a class! How many people do you need lined up and paid in order to come up here? There are a choice of few shops up here with dyno's and decent facilities that would host. Otherwise I will have to make a trip to TX if you are having one there!

Your welcome back here anytime! Looking forward to another class!

I'll be back! Probaby won't be until early next year though... I look forward to it too. You have a great facility there and it worked out well there. Need to hit a few more spots on the map and then come back around next year so things get spread out.... Thanks Joe!

I think WI needs a class! How many people do you need lined up and paid in order to come up here? There are a choice of few shops up here with dyno's and decent facilities that would host. Otherwise I will have to make a trip to TX if you are having one there!

I've been invited back to the tech school in Iowa - their facility was pretty dang good for waht we were doing... that too far of a drive for ya?? comapred to you driving to Texas i figured Iowa might be a better spot?

New thread started for final training class of the year to be held in California. Also in the works are the training classes for next year (starting January 2014) - be looking for that info to be showing up soon!

Details for final 2013 class to be found here:
California EFILive Diesel Training

Back